Welcome, potential Evillious fan/wandering anon! Some of you get confused with terms and abbreviations we use in comments or jokes and such. I'm just gonna list these with explanations.
- AMN - Short for Abandoned on a Moonlit Night. A boy and girl are abandoned by their parents, then defeat an evil witch and her henchman.
- BSS - Short for Blood-Stained Switch. A patient with HER pushes a button and kills her father, saying it was the other her.
- CF - Short for Capriccio Farce. I'm not even going to TRY to describe it, just click the link.
- CL - Short for Clockwork Lullaby, a song with mysterious ties to Evillious Chronicles.
- DoE - Short for Daughter of Evil. Mothy's big hit that sparked the rest of the Evillious Chronicles.
- DoE (second use) - Short for the Demon of Envy, the Leviathan. Not commonly used so far. usually referred to as just "Envy". (i.e. "Kayo was possessed by Envy.")
- DoF - Short for Daughter of Fog, a short story released detailing Gast Venom's early life, the vessel of Wrath and Yvette. Not commonly used, usually referred to as just "Fog".
- DoG - Short for Demon of Gluttony, originally Beelzebub (aka Lord of The Flies), then Banika Conchita. Commonly used.
- DoG (second use) - Short for Demon of Greed, Mammon. Not used. Referred to as "Greed".
- DoL - Short for Demon of Lust, Asmodeus. Typically not used. Referred to as "Lust" instead.
- DoP - Short for Demon of Pride, Lucifer. Usually referred to by its full name or just "Pride".
- DoS - Short for Demon of Sloth, Belphegor. Usually related to as "Sloth".
- DoV - Demon of Vanity. See "DoP".
- DoW - Short for Demon of Wrath, or Satan. Abbreviation not used often. Normally called "Wrath" or by its full name.
- DoW (second use)- Abbreviation for The Daughter of White, a song about a lonely girl named Clarith, her new friend Michaela, and a certain princess.
- EC - Short for Evillious Chronicles. Used WAY more often than the full name.
- EFEC - Short for Evil Food Eater Conchita. A song about Banika Conchita, her two servants, her chef, and her descent into cannibalism, then autophagia.
- FML - Short for Full Moon Laboratory. A song with mysterious ties to EC (and Full Metal Alchemist but that's not important). Also a common internet phrase meaning "f--- my life".
- LoDV - Short for The Lunacy of Duke Venomania. A song about Sateriasis Venomania, and his harem of girls, and his eventual assassination by a Kachess Crim in drag.
- MOTC - Abbreviated nickname for Master of the Court. When she absorbed the powers of the Marlon Spoon, she became well enough to walk again and trial any intruders. A certain tree god held the same title.
- MOTG - Abbreviated nickname for Master of the Graveyard. She's a phantom of the Glass, but is actually a deceiving woman. A god named Behemo held the same title.
- MOTHY - Abbreviated nickname for Master of the Heavenly Yard, first Sickle, then presumed to be Irregular. Also the preferred pen name for the creator of EC.
- MoTHellishYard - Abbreviated nickname for Master of the Hellish Yard. Holds the Golden Key and has extensive knowledge of certain twins. A goddess called Levia held a similar title.
- SoE - Short for Servant of Evil, about servant Allen Avadonia and his tyrant sister. It's also an abbreviation for Story of Evil, the story arc Servant of Evil belongs to.
- TP - Short for Twiright Prank, a song where a boy and a girl meet a hungry demon. Also a nickname for toilet paper, hehe.
(There will be more added, don't worry!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.