FANDOM


  • Octofan
    Octofan closed this thread because:
    Too long; conversation has moved to a new thread.
    01:10, October 24, 2016

    NOTE: THIS IS THE FIRST PART OF THE DISSCUSSION OF THE JUDGEMENT OF CORRUPTION LIGHT NOVEL. THE SECOND THREAD CAN BE FOUND HERE .

    This thread is for disscussion about the Judgement of Corruption light novel . Any changes or additions to information on the Wiki should be disscussed and decided upon here before any action is made. It is okay to discuss theories and thoughts about the light novel as long as you don't act rude to others.

      Loading editor
    • judgemnt livestream

      • mothy opens with "Now, it's trial time"
      • appearntly when mothy commision you-ring, he specificly told her "make him look like a creep" and he appreciates her drawing style, but he doens't look creepy enough now
      • There's a dark skinned man that will be a principal characters, although i couldn't catch his name and he seems to be based of WIL
      • He remembers that he's been a producer for eight years and he's so happy he brough the kagamines instead of miku first
      • Yukkedoluce really admires him
      • Some how they started talkning about pokemon go
      • he wished he had brought ichika or you-ring along with him
      • trailer revealed, gallerian as a kid with some guy with glasses is shown
      • "dont' call him "galle-sama""
      • he consired Allen the most human of them all
      • They talk about Rin Chan, que the "Rin Chan is my Waifu" comments
      • Deadly sins manga maybe i didn't catch it
        Loading editor
    • The novel releases in 3 days, and there is no trailer/webpage yet???

        Loading editor
    • There's small imagery for it on Twitter, but I think that's from a live stream.

        Loading editor
    • Where exactly did you found the images?

        Loading editor
    • Twitter

        Loading editor
    • ...I think the anon means where on Twitter. Like, whose account are they on?

        Loading editor
    • Here: [[1]]

        Loading editor
    • So it finally came out

      .39, do you know if they say anything interesting, or is it always the same stuff?

        Loading editor
    • Darn it, Dany beat me to the punch >:P Anyway, lots of interesting stuff to note in the trailer. Primarily, why was a bat used as an image for the novel's title? Specifically, a bat with rounded ears that looks suspiciously like the Demon of Pride. Also, Gallerian looks awfully young (12-13ish) in the picture with him and Ma, which may be a sign that he became a judge early on.

        Loading editor
    • The bat looks like Sickle to me.

      I don't think the person in the picture with young Gallerian is MA.

        Loading editor
    • I too believe the bat to be Sickle; but it would be nice too if it was revealed to actually be the demon of pride. maybe we'll finally know its gender orz

      I have no idea who the person with child gallerian is, but maybe its something like Bruno Zero or similar..

      Also I strongly believe that the Michelle that appears in the illust is the real Michelle Marlon, she looks younger than she was when she died, and also her dress is different from either the canonic "Michelle"'s and the doll's.

      also is it just me or gallerian looks a bit younger in that illust with ma? I'm glad that she's happy,at least

        Loading editor
    • I'm busy so very very rough but The stage is the dark star courthouse standing in Levianta which is in Evillious' northern region. Gallerian recieved strange weather (?) in various places around the world and then embraced...doubt? during many witch trials? Or something?

      So, speculation, the novel might also cover his time as a lawyer where he met Ma during some witch trials?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I think the same. Although in the illust we see gallerian holding the hammer, so I guess he's already a judge, by the presumed first meeting with Ma... i guess she bribed him lol

        Loading editor
    • Using Google Translate and logic, I can gather that it is saying is basically, similar to what anon said, that our story takes place in the Northern Evillious region, in the country that stands in what was once Sacred Levianta, at the Dark Star Court. Due to unsettling, abnormal weather around the world, as was done many times in the past, witch trials are being held and judged here by Judge Gallerian Marlon.

      Time for some good ol' Salem everybody!

        Loading editor
    • Ohhhh so witches is evillious' equivalent of global warming; they both exist but no one believes in them

        Loading editor
    • Witch Trials? Is this Salem or what?

        Loading editor
    • Nheeeee 2 days for the book to be released and still no webpage? ;w;

        Loading editor
    • I tried getting some stills of the photos, just so idk we could look at them easier I guess?

      I tried to get a good photo of the picture with Gallerian and Ma but that was hardbecause of the chroma blur and neon lighting thing. I'll try another time for them I suppose?


      Gumimaybe

      Looks a bit like a Gumi, but idk who this is and nobody else does either.

      Lookslikemichaelalol

      Young Michelle(?) looks sorta like Michaela (I think it's the collar)

      Younggallylol

      Gallerian looks younger here, maybe because he's dressed more casually?

        Loading editor
    • Majudgementpvstillone

      She looks happy

      Okay, here's the best I could get for Ma and Gallerian.


      Majudgementpvstilltwo

      Gally looks weird here, I think it's because his nose isn't showing up with all the effects?

        Loading editor
    • how could you say that the new character is a gumi XD he clearly wears a manly belt with some manly pants

        Loading editor
    • Danytaly wrote:
      how could you say that the new character is a gumi XD he clearly wears a manly belt with some manly pants


      It's the hair, and the fact that this character looks rather androgynous to me lol

      tbh They look like Gumillia because glasses

        Loading editor
    • HouseofAustrich wrote:
      Majudgementpvstillone

      She looks happy

      Okay, here's the best I could get for Ma and Gallerian.


      Majudgementpvstilltwo

      Gally looks weird here, I think it's because his nose isn't showing up with all the effects?

      Ma looks like it's love at first sight.

        Loading editor
    • HouseofAustrich wrote:
      Danytaly wrote:
      how could you say that the new character is a gumi XD he clearly wears a manly belt with some manly pants

      It's the hair, and the fact that this character looks rather androgynous to me lol

      tbh They look like Gumillia because glasses

      so glasses are the only reason you're saying it's a Gumi character? not a very strong argument if it hinges on one accessory of theirs

      the hair isn't even consistent with the other 3 canonically Gumi characters, even Nemesis' hair which has a braid looks about the same as Gumina's and Gumillia's, and the character only appears "adrogynous" because of the long hair. tbh the character looks like a young APH Lithuania with glasses to me

        Loading editor
    • Don't take it too seriously lol, I was joking.

        Loading editor
    • I'm curious now if this means we will get a Muzzle of Nemesis novel because just based on these Judgement of Corruption seems to take place in the past before the actual song. Or maybe it's just full of flashbacks since we know some about Gallerian already from his parts at the end of the novels. 

        Loading editor
    • Maybe Muzzle will focus on the great war.

        Loading editor
    • Didn't Mothy originally say that Greed and Wrath would take place in the same novel? Of course, it's possible he's changed his mind.

        Loading editor
    • mothy's said this a few times already. The Wrath novel won't be, and Judgment novel is the last DSoE novel.

      I guess that the events of late Nemesis are really juicy, so that they'll be released near the series' ending.

        Loading editor
    • Danytaly wrote:
      mothy's said this a few times already. The Wrath novel won't be, and Judgment novel is the last DSoE novel.

      I guess that the events of late Nemesis are really juicy, so that they'll be released near the series' ending.

      Wait, sorry I'm confused,  Judgement is the last DSoE novel, that I understand. But Wrath won't be a DSoE novel due to Judgement being the last, so does that mean Wrath might have it's own series?

        Loading editor
    • Danytaly wrote:
      mothy's said this a few times already. The Wrath novel won't be, and Judgment novel is the last DSoE novel.

      I guess that the events of late Nemesis are really juicy, so that they'll be released near the series' ending.


      But isn't Wrath part of the seven deadly sins? Shouldn't it be there to? I mean DOE gets multiple volumes and Pierrot is sort of like a sequel to Gift.

        Loading editor
    • Yes mothy said there won't be a Wrath novel. My main thing about it though is like Nemesis is nowhere in anything. I mean I know Gallerian is the center of the novel but it ain't like Nemesis is some secret. We've known about her for two years. I guess I just find it strange that like we have gotten NOTHING of Nemesis. Unless mothy is going to drop some big plot bomb on us regarding Nemesis and who she is. 

        Loading editor
    • PrincessAcedia wrote:
      Yes mothy said there won't be a Wrath novel. My main thing about it though is like Nemesis is nowhere in anything. I mean I know Gallerian is the center of the novel but it ain't like Nemesis is some secret. We've known about her for two years. I guess I just find it strange that like we have gotten NOTHING of Nemesis. Unless mothy is going to drop some big plot bomb on us regarding Nemesis and who she is. 


      That's not fair

        Loading editor
    • I personally feel like judgement of corruption is going to be Gallerian's POV and a Nemesis novel will show the true ending and then be the start of a series about after SCaP maybe, if mothy wants to write for a few more years.

        Loading editor
    • There should be a wrath novel, what's the seven deadly sins without Wrath, it's not fair.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, well, regardless of whether or not it's fair, that's what's apparently going on. And it doesn't have anything to do with JoC so maybe we get back on topic?

        Loading editor
    • I think I need to leave for a while.

        Loading editor
    • If you dont mind me getting out of topic. But shouldn't we be excited that Mothy isn't making a wrath novel? For all we know he could make it like the Pride Arc. Cause in my religious class (yes we have that) our teacher says that Pride and Wrath are the deadliest sins (i.e. Lucifer and Satan) Maybe he would make it like an alternate POV. In JoC it was shown that MoTHellY was the one who asked for Gallerian's money. In MoN it is Nemesis who asked for Gallerian's money. I guess that the JoC novel would take place in his pre-possession until his possession, while Nemesis' novel will take place from the time she was born (and abandoned) until she got to Pere Noel, met Nyoze, killed Gallerian and destroyed the world... You know, different points of views...Like Cloture and Wiegenlied...

        Loading editor
    • Yes, he could do this--I don't even remember what the source is that he isn't planning to do Wrath. But this is not related to Judgment of Corruption. Start a different thread for it if this must be discussed, please.

      Honesly odds are that Nemesis' story is going to be covered in this novel and a potential theater one. Gallerian has made so many appearances already it's likely he's going to split screentime with someone else--and Nemesis is the clear choice, imo.

      So maybe instead of complaining and/or theorizing about how there isn't going to be a Wrath novel this thread should be talking about what role she's going to play in the Greed novel. Because that's actually on topic.

        Loading editor
    • I'm more interested in Michelle's role, honestly. Being a Miku character I have a feeling she'll be important for Eve/Maria/Margaret-from-SoE reasons, and apparently Ichika saw fit to illustrate a scene with her in it.

      I'm sure we'll finally learn the secret of the doll, either way.

        Loading editor
    • You're right, I'm sorry if i acted ballistic earlier. We're dealing with greed right now, and i should be looking forward to it. Let's get back to topic.

        Loading editor
    • Akunotaizai updated, therefore the novel website is up. Looks like we're getting two new books.

      Enbizaka-murders on tumblr translated the character profiles.

      http://enbizaka-murders.tumblr.com/post/149405079243/so-the-judgment-website-is-now-up

      Bruno is the dark-skinned man I assume, and... Im worried about the two uses of Elluka Clockworker.

        Loading editor
    • Enbizaka-murders is Mistress, fyi. Anyway, I'd be terribly disturbed if Ma had children with her own SON, so I think someone else is using the Elluka Clockworker name (just like what we had in Gift).

        Loading editor
    • So, the new character was in fact Bruno Zero (thought he was Tony Ausdin at first), Mira's maiden name was Yareya (didn't think I'd hear that name again), there's a freaking Gandalf. Marlon. are you kidding me?

      And last but never least... GALLERIAN IS "ELLUKA CLOCKWORKER"'S SON?!

      FML

        Loading editor
    • Ah, thanks. I didn't know Mistress was Enbi-M.

      Man I really hope it's just somebody using Elluka as a title/alias like in Gfit. I'm not quite jumping the gun yet, but it makes me a little wary. Then again, Gally and his mom having a kid would be new and strange, even for mothy.

        Loading editor
    • HouseofAustrich wrote:
      Man I really hope it's just somebody using Elluka as a title/alias like in Gfit. I'm not quite jumping the gun yet, but it makes me a little wary. Then again, Gally and his mom having a kid would be new and strange, even for mothy.

      Let's hope because I don't know if mothy (or us) is ready for incest (Marriage between cousins isn't that strange after all). I still think Nemesis is a Ghoul child imo, would make it easier to make her into a HER.

        Loading editor
    • Do you think we could update the pages with the information from the character profiles? I imagine we won't be getting our hands on novel translations anytime soon since Servy's gone AWOL.

        Loading editor
    • HouseofAustrich wrote: Ah, thanks. I didn't know Mistress was Enbi-M.

      Man I really hope it's just somebody using Elluka as a title/alias like in Gfit. I'm not quite jumping the gun yet, but it makes me a little wary. Then again, Gally and his mom having a kid would be new and strange, even for mothy.

      Oh my god, that's disgusting D-8

        Loading editor
    • Welp. It is possible that Ma sort of created/cloned Gallerian and later it was said that he's the son of Gandalf and, well, herself.

      Honestly Ma being possibly pregnant of Gallerian doesn't sound inconsistent to me, it's not like it's her first time anyway.

      I'm also really glad that mothy paid attention to some historical facts; while the witch hunt&sentences to death seem more fit for a medieval context; Bruno Zero was a black slave. That's interesting.

      maybe we'll finally get a revelation about the brunos. Maybe they're all clones but with different skin/hair color

        Loading editor
    • Well i doubt that gallerian would willingly sleeping with his own mom, he's ivestigating the witch trial ma was invovled with when he knew her as elluka clockworker and he knew his mom was a witch named elluka clockworker. So either this is matter of aliases or ma is an incestious and decieving creep that tricked him into thinking they were diffrent people.

      Also if the revelation that gallerian owned a slave doesn't tank his popularity i'm going to be really uncomfortable.

        Loading editor
    • Why? It was a common thing before they recognised human rights to black slaves.. at least it's kind of historically correct.

      I believe that this is the time Ma switches from using the name Elluka Clockworker to Kayo Sudou. I mean she surely did that by the time of Nemesis's birth, so why not now? She's also avoiding the sentence of the witch trial- not like it can harm her anyway >.>

        Loading editor
    • Just because it was normal to look down racial/ethnic minorities at the time it doesn't make it morally right. We dragged Chelsea through the mud for discriminating against Clarith but atleast she didn't own anyone and that was even further back.

      Gallerian suspected he was planning something, maybe he's going to free himself using Nemesis or PN.

        Loading editor
    • Are you sure it's an Alias?

        Loading editor
    • We have no evidence Nemesis is a Ghoul Child, and everything else saying that she's a natural-born person. That technology seems to have just straight up disappeared.

      I'm personally betting on alias, to be honest, given the way Gallerian's canonically reacted to such things as Yukina's novels. "Elluka Clockworker" would be a fast way to get yourself into some high positions or in with the good crowd.

        Loading editor
    • Also, something REALLY important to consider: I really doubt anyone would let Gallerian Marlon try his own mother at trial. That's such an obvious conflict of interest I can't see it flying without putting a major mark on someone's record.

        Loading editor
    • You know what. With one look at her profile I can clear this up right now.

      It is MISTRANSLATED.

      It says that her face RESEMBLES Elluka Clockworker, not that she IS Elluka Clockworker.

        Loading editor
    • Also, Gallerian did not own him as a slave, Bruno works for Gallerian as his butler. That is a distinctly different thing. He is not associated with the Freezis Foundation.

        Loading editor
    • Ah my bad. But i did see that he was bought as a slave at some point.

        Loading editor
    • Scratch that--Bruno doesn't actually work for Gallerian yet.

        Loading editor
    • Yes--He was bought as a slave, probably from Maistia, and then was made into the butler of "Roki" at the Freezis Foundation (who is either the third man leading it or something or is the third son of the leader I'm not sure).

        Loading editor
    • Ok the freezis family didn't make him a slave, the bought him. And he's the butler of Loki Freezis, Gallerian's friend and the third son of the leader.

      This might be a refrense the the god loki.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • yeah but Elluka and Ma are the same. Unless this is another case of the mayrana.

        Loading editor
    • Tbh I'm thinking that Ma gave someone else her face and that woman started going by the name Elluka Clockworker. That woman became Gallerian's mother and was later executed so that Ma could essentially "kill" the name of Elluka Clockworker and create her own new identity completely separate from the old name. 

        Loading editor
    • Considering that "Elluka" has already been sentenced to death and Ma is still being tried, yeah I think it's a safe bet they are not the same person.

        Loading editor
    • Um-m... Maybe, Loki Freezis is this guy with glasses? What do you think?

        Loading editor
    • Probably, but it could really be anyone so I guess we'll have to wait.

        Loading editor
    • Misstress of the heavenly yard wrote:
      yeah but Elluka and Ma are the same. Unless this is another case of the mayrana.

      And why couldn't it be? Elluka, Gallerian's mother, is dead. Unless MA faked her own death and came back years later somehow. Which I doubt.

        Loading editor
    • Am I missing something here? How is Elluka Gallerian's mom? Im so confused...isnt Lukana's body (the body that elluka used) beheaded. And Ma is using Kayo's body...can someone explain? Where did you get the info?

        Loading editor
    • Ma took the name Elluka Clockworker after the gift arc

        Loading editor
    • I've pre-ordered the novel, it may reach my house next week. I can scan it, i think.

        Loading editor
    • So it is an alias

        Loading editor
    • Misstress of the heavenly yard wrote:
      Ma took the name Elluka Clockworker after the gift arc

      As an alias, that, in all canon until now, she dropped once she took Kayo Sudou's body, IIRC. She writes under the name Kayo Sudou, doesn't she? And Nemesis bears the last name Sudou. There's no reason to believe she kept using the alias.

        Loading editor
    • Misstress of the heavenly yard wrote:
      Ma took the name Elluka Clockworker after the gift arc

      Yeah, she dropped it after Tailor.

      They could not possibly be the same person, because again, Gallerian's mom was tried and found guilty.

      She clearly is not using the name Elluka Clockworker anymore. It looks obvious to me that someone else took her name.

      I'm not sure if you're familiar with this, Misstress, but in English you don't ever say "they look like so-and-so" if they actually are so-and-so.

        Loading editor
    • TomboyJessie13
      TomboyJessie13 removed this reply because:
      Nothing
      18:10, August 24, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Octofan wrote:

      Misstress of the heavenly yard wrote:
      Ma took the name Elluka Clockworker after the gift arc

      Yeah, she dropped it after Tailor.

      They could not possibly be the same person, because again, Gallerian's mom was tried and found guilty.

      She clearly is not using the name Elluka Clockworker anymore. It looks obvious to me that someone else took her name.

      I'm not sure if you're familiar with this, Misstress, but in English you don't ever say "they look like so-and-so" if they actually are so-and-so.

      Oh thank god

        Loading editor
    • I still find it a bit unnerving that Gallerian was attracted to a woman with his mother's semblance. Oedipus Complex, anyone?

      Also, just to clarify about Bruno Zero, the Freezises bought him as a slave and he worked as Loki's butler before working for Gallerian?

        Loading editor
    • I think that Gallerian never met his mother... or maybe he did, and became a judge to, idk, avenge her mother's injust trial? that'd be some irony i guess

        Loading editor
    • I don't know why people are so surprised. That's the least awful thing in this entire canon that holds genocide, rape, murder and other such awful things in it. I don't think that's anywhere near even the most awful thing Gallerian has done. /Gestures at Nemesis, gestures at Ausdin, gestures at Scherzer/

      I mean, Mothy's said Gallerian's scum. He's cheated on his wife presumably most of his marriage to her, had a kid with another woman... His one redeeming trait seems to be how he treats Michelle.

        Loading editor
    • considering the whole Adam and Eve and Maria debacle with Queen of the Glass, I'm almost not surprised Gallerian's in on this problem too.

      @Danytaly I do like the idea of Gallerian never meeting his mother, as some parallel to Adam and his mother Maria...

      but you have to remember, Kayo and Lukana don't look alike. Sure, the major difference is eye and hair color, but they're two completely different races, probably different heights, among other differences that narration doesn't note or the various art styles don't distinguish.

      barring her earlier years, Elluka Clockworker is largely recognized by her Lukana appearance (heck, that's even why we don't have her OSS/LoDV picture as her avatar on her page) and next thing we knew, once in Kayo's body, she either went by Ma or Kayo Sudou. So the Elluka name stuck with the pink haired body.

      If we assume Gallerian's mother looks like Lukana!Elluka Clockworker mainly by face and probably not even having similar hair or even body type or perhaps even race, and may not even be a Luka character, chances are she doesn't actually resemble Ma.

      but you know, they do say you tend to be attracted to members of the opposite sex that resemble your opposite sex parent.

        Loading editor
    • Er. Last I checked, we weren't even sure Maria actually looked like Eve and that was an assumption by fans.

        Loading editor
    • Not really relevant, but has anyone else noticed that Ichika's changed her style a bit for the website profiles? Gallerian's hair is unusually dark compared to other KAITO characters, while Michelle and Ma's hair colors are quite pale.

        Loading editor
    • I think it matches her style for the Enbizaka novel. In that one Kokutan, Gakusha, and Kayo had smoother looking paler hair than how her style was for Conchita, Gift, and Pierrot

        Loading editor
    • Gallerian's hair has always been darker than the other Kaitos. Compare Kachess to Gallerian, for example, from their original PVs.

        Loading editor
    • 67.66.95.68 wrote: Gallerian's hair has always been darker than the other Kaitos. Compare Kachess to Gallerian, for example, from their original PVs.

      Not a good comparision since those PVs are from different artists with their own styles who can take their own liberties with it.

        Loading editor
    • Scarletta Agni wrote:

      67.66.95.68 wrote: Gallerian's hair has always been darker than the other Kaitos. Compare Kachess to Gallerian, for example, from their original PVs.

      Not a good comparision since those PVs are from different artists with their own styles who can take their own liberties with it.

      Then compare Kachess' image from the site for the Venomania novel to Gallerian in Muzzle of Nemesis. Both are by Ichika. Gallerian's hair is still a couple of shades darker even then. (And yes, I checked it. Gallerian's hair is noticeably darker to me.)

        Loading editor
    • --And even Tamara always had Gallerian as darker-haired than the other Kaitos. >>; Did... No one else notice...?

        Loading editor
    • Anon, isn't Karchesa' web profile art made by Suzunosuke? Also, I'm using Kaspar as a point of reference in saying Gallerian's hair is unusually dark and purple-ish.

        Loading editor
    • I thought it was Ichika who did the profile art, sorry. But either way, I've certainly always noticed Gallerian's hair is darker than other Kaitos. (Example: Carlos vs. Gallerian) And again: Tamara's alway colored Gallerian's hair darker, too.

        Loading editor
    • Actually never saw that before you brought it up. Did Gally dyed his hair?
      
        Loading editor
    • More likely it's the same reason Gammon's hair is black despite being descended from Venomania: genetics just caused the blue to get darker by Gallerian.

        Loading editor
    • His jakokese genes?

        Loading editor
    • I was meaning more in a generic sense of "genetics." xD

        Loading editor
    • GreekTelepath wrote:
      Anon, isn't Karchesa' web profile art made by Suzunosuke? Also, I'm using Kaspar as a point of reference in saying Gallerian's hair is unusually dark and purple-ish.


      Actually the web profiles for Venomania look like they're illustrated by Kyaata (?). It's not Suzunosuke's art style, however, they are her designs.

      I can't access the akunotaizai page for Greed (the website is messed up for me) however, I was able to compare Carlos and Kaspar, who also have two different shades of blue for their hair. I'm thinking it's possible that it's just been a progression of Ichika's art, however, since Carlos appears to have more white highlights in his hair than Kaspar. Therefore, it's hard to tell if the different shades are intentional or not.


      If someone could give me the akunotaizai link for greed I'd be grateful.

        Loading editor
    • HouseofAustrich wrote:
      If someone could give me the akunotaizai link for greed I'd be grateful.

      if you just put in akunotaizai.com it should automatically be on the page for Greed. I mean that's how it went for me.

        Loading editor
    • I get enbizaka for some reason.


      Edit: It's working now but the site is horribly messed up for me. I have the Venomania wall paper and the book cover heading isn't showing up.


      Edit (x2): Okay, I refreshed the page. It's working now. Yeah, Gallerian's hair does appear to be much darker than either Carlos or Kaspar's hair, while Michelle's appears lighter and is a completely different shade than Margarita, Platonic or Mikulia.

        Loading editor
    • Even comparing it to Kaspar from the GIFT Novel, though, Gallerian in Muzzle of Nemesis' hair definitely is darker. I actually just compared/color droppered it. So I don't think this is just an evolution of art. I think it's just that Gallerian's hair has always been darker. It's just that it's always been chalked up to artist differences.

      (As well, my wife pointed out that Gallerian may actually be paler in Muzzle of Nemesis than the other Kaitos. Wonder if he let his health slip.)

        Loading editor
    • 67.66.95.68 wrote: Even comparing it to Kaspar from the GIFT Novel, though, Gallerian in Muzzle of Nemesis' hair definitely is darker. I actually just compared/color droppered it. So I don't think this is just an evolution of art. I think it's just that Gallerian's hair has always been darker. It's just that it's always been chalked up to artist differences.

      (As well, my wife pointed out that Gallerian may actually be paler in Muzzle of Nemesis than the other Kaitos. Wonder if he let his health slip.)

      I think it maybe have been genetics

      (Knowing how insane he became up till Nemesis murdered him, the health slipping thing would make sense.)

        Loading editor
    • Just thought I'd point out that the "ki" part of Rocky/Loki Freezis' name seems to be a reference to Kiyoteru. I hope we get an illustration of him.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not sure we can count one shared syllable as a clear pun.

        Loading editor
    • I honestly don't think the hair color is a big point. Yuu-ring probably drew him with darker hair and it just stuck as his design as Tamara drew him with darker hair and everything. His hair is blue I think is all that matters. I mean Platonic's hair is more green, Mikulia's hair is more blue even though both were drawn by Ichika. 

        Loading editor
    • Michaela's hair color changes with every release so this is probably not intentional

        Loading editor
    • I might be able to buy the book, not sure... if I do, would you guys accept my scans? They might not be as HQ as others, unfortunately. ;w;

        Loading editor
    • i think anything would be appreciated

        Loading editor
    • Since Michelle Marlon is a main character (i guess that for now we assume that she's just the real Michelle, since her surname is stated, and not the other "Michelle"), how does anyone feel about finally posting the Michelle Marlon page, on which Misstress was working on in her sandbox?

        Loading editor
    • I'd rather we wait until we have more info. I'm in favor of minor edits (such as adding Mira to the Yarera Bloodline page) though.

        Loading editor
    • For those interested in spoilering themselves, this person seems to have written a review/summary of the novel.  It's Japanese though.

        Loading editor
    • I don't want any information taken from that summary by someone who is unskilled in translating Japanese, we have enough misinformation problems over here. It also looks like a general discussion of random details in the novel, not everything is included but there are some spoilers in it.

      Also, we should start looking at the series of tweets mothy made concerning the "tiger that is not a tiger," the white haired assassin, and other things, because there is already a tiger in the novel illustrations and a sniper who appears to be white haired. They probably all relate to the Judgment novel.

        Loading editor
    • Sharing some news with you here: Seems that the digital version of the novel will be published for free on Novel Pixiv starting this August 31st.

      I think they'll go exactly like with Enbizaka (first 70 pages or so), so I think it'd be good to start translation until someone gets the physical copy.

        Loading editor
    • Anon .39 already has the book and is figuring stuff out

        Loading editor
    • Danytaly wrote: Anon .39 already has the book and is figuring stuff out

      You mean PriceCheck?

        Loading editor
    • Danytaly wrote:
      Anon .39 already has the book and is figuring stuff out

      If they are indeed PriceCheck, just started to follow them on Tumblr XD

        Loading editor
    • MaxusFox23 wrote:

      Danytaly wrote:
      snippete

      Snop

      Yeap.

        Loading editor
    • I won't be reading any spoilers until the novel's fully translated(the translations are usually crappy so that'll count as misinformation). I ended up going mad since the previous plot twist from Enbizaka soooooooooo..........time to play the waiting game. 
      

      DON'T GIVE ME ANY SPOILERS TILL THEN PLEASE!

        Loading editor
    • TomboyJessie13 wrote:
      I won't be reading any spoilers until the novel's fully translated(the translations are usually crappy so that'll count as misinformation). I ended up going mad since the previous plot twist from Enbizaka soooooooooo..........time to play the waiting game.

      DON'T GIVE ME ANY SPOILERS TILL THEN PLEASE!

      ...You realize Pricechecktranslations is translating this, right? I wouldn't call their translations "crappy." >>

        Loading editor
    • I believe Jessie is referring to Servant's translations, which are usually much faster and crappier.

      You'll be playing the waiting game for a long time, in that case. We're not sure when he's even coming back, much less when he's going to get on the novel.

        Loading editor
    • 23.122.217.39 wrote: I believe Jessie is referring to Servant's translations, which are usually much faster and crappier.

      You'll be playing the waiting game for a long time, in that case. We're not sure when he's even coming back, much less when he's going to get on the novel.

      If all else fails then i'll have no choice.
        Loading editor
    • Jessie, if you don't want to read any spoilers, I suggest you refrain from looking at this thread, since spoilers are bound to be discussed here.

      Also, assuming Gandalf doesn't get an illustration, do you guys think he's represented by KAITO? The "ga" syllable is present, so it may be the same mechanics as Gallerian's name.

      Price has already translated the table of contents, so I thought I'd post them here:

      1. The Boy Embraces His Ambition
      2. Encounter With the Screenwriter
      3. Dying in the Snow Field
      4. Farewell My Friend
      5. The Relationship Chills
      6. The Sinking Story
      7. My Daughter is There
      8. Sweet Seduction
      9. House of the Undead
      10. The Ending Courtroom

      It seems that the first half of the novel covers the time period before the first extra chapter (the one in Prefacio). Nice to see Michelle will be alive for plenty of scenes. Judging by Chapter 5's title, we'll be getting what appears to be Gallerian and Mira's marital problems.

        Loading editor
    • TomboyJessie13
      TomboyJessie13 removed this reply because:
      nothing
      05:32, August 27, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • I'm just saying, but thanks for the advice.

        Loading editor
    • Dying in the snow field.... Hmmm wonder who's going to potentially die?

        Loading editor
    • HouseofAustrich wrote: Dying in the snow field.... Hmmm wonder who's going to potentially die?

      Welp nioze died in winter-

        Loading editor
    • But didn't michelle die four years before nyoze?

        Loading editor
    • Misstress of the heavenly yard wrote: But didn't michelle die four years before nyoze?

      Michelle might already be dead in some parts of this novel. The novel has timeskips apparently, and the last scene is nemesis walking in galley's house

        Loading editor
    • "Farewell my Friend" might be referring to Loki Freezis. I wonder what happened to him and Gallerian. Also, is it safe for us to assume that Mira is a Miku? (I wonder how the Miku genes got into the Yarera family in the first place. Maybe Kiji found another girl?)

        Loading editor
    • No it is not safe to assume Mira is a Miku. We need actual evidence that she is supposed to be represented by Miku, not just her having a Miku daughter and "Mi"ra when, as someone pointed out on chat, "Mira" could reference "Miriam" or refer to nothing at all.

        Loading editor
    • Ah, alright. I certainly hope the novel clarifies that. Just one line like "Michelle greatly resembled her mother" would be enough.

        Loading editor
    • I honestly hope that if Mira is a Miku we get an explanation because personally Miku just looking like she did in Envy upset me so I hope Michelle isn't again just an elphe that happens to look like a certain important elphe girl. 

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. Maybe the Yareras draw blood from the Zvezdas somehow? I'm also excited to see more of Behemo in this book, and why he's absent in SCaP.

        Loading editor
    • yareras do have green hair..

        Loading editor
    • I think, given Nemesis, it's likely Gallerian has some Elphe in him, too, so don't assume the green hair comes from Mira. For all we know, the fake Elluka was Elphe.

        Loading editor
    • That's also likely. Given we have Sickle as the narrator, hopefully his nigh-omniscience sheds some light on details like this.

        Loading editor
    • I'm also wondering if this book is going to explain what happened to Eve or if that still is going to be covered later on in the Muzzle of Nemesis book.

      Like it's a reach but what if she is the fake Elluka Clockworker?

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • To clarify a little on the Elluka thing:

      According to Sickle, she is the real Elluka Clockworker, Sorceress of Time.

      However, she also isn't Elluka Clockworker. And he won't explain that any further.

      One thing that does seem clear though is that she is not the same person as Ma, as she is taken away to be executed. She also is not really acting like Ma during the story (or her past self as Elluka, for that matter).

      There may be clarification on this later.

        Loading editor
    • So the witch trials went on since Gallerian was a baby.

        Loading editor
    • The only I can understand how this can work out is that Levia (who can be considered the "real" Elluka) separated from Ma and somehow found a body to inhabit.

      Also, Price, could you provide the Japanese for Mata, Heaven and Hanma's names? So the cast lists can be updated. Thanks.

        Loading editor
    • Im so confused. Can someone explain? Why are there two Elluka's? The real Elluka is actually Ma. And if Ma and Gandalf are really Gallerian's parents then wouldnt that mean incest? I hope the scanned images will come so we can see who this "Elluka" really is. Since Lukana!Elluka's body is already beheaded in Tailor Shop while the real Elluka is in Kayo's Body...

        Loading editor
    • Uh. I think it's more likely that Elluka is a piece of Levia that got left behind during the fusion, and that explains "Margarita" in SCAP--a piece of Eve that got left behind, which means that there was never any separation.

      So no. It doesn't mean incest unless you count a fragment of a previous soul the same as a new, fused soul identified as a completely new being. MA is the fusion of Levia, Eve and Irina. Elluka is a mere fragment, in my opinion, of Levia.

        Loading editor
    • No "margarita" is the actual eve in her wholeness

        Loading editor
    • I think you're mistaking what I'm saying. I'm not saying Margarita in GIFT was a fragment, just the one in SCAP. A "shadow" of Eve, similar to how Elluka here is a "shadow" of Levia.

      Unless you really think MA somehow de-fused into separate people at one point only to decide to fuse again, which makes no sense given that Irina and Levia would be more likely to try and annihilate each other.

        Loading editor
    • Where is it ever stated that margarita was a wayward fragment in scap?

        Loading editor
    • Where was is stated she was the whole Eve, either? The answer is nowhere. It was assumed she was because we had no explanation.

      But MA, according to Nemesis, still existed. So, then, how does MA exist, but lack Eve, when MA is Eve, Levia and Irina fused into one being?

      It's a logical conclusion, I feel, from what we've just learned about Elluka, and currently makes more sense than "somehow this being still exists without an integral part of what made her in the first place. Also, she for some reason de-fused in the past only to re-fuse later for no explainable reason."

        Loading editor
    • Oh okay thanks...Also does anyone know where the Tailor Shop on Enbizaka novel is on Pixiv? I saw here that it was posted in Pixiv...

        Loading editor
    • Anon plz. It's "what makes more sense" that led this wiki to have things like "Elluka dipped the scissors in the bloody spring and they became a vessel of envy". Don't make any assumptions and talk about them as if they were true. That NEVER worked well for us.

      As far as I can tell, nothing states that Eve is just a fragment in SCAP, and nothing states she isn't. You can theorize however you want, but don't talk as if your theories are the truth. And of course, the wiki itself is just presenting information. Neither of these "theories" (that she is a seperated self or a fragment or a dog with dissociative disorder or whatever) are supposed to be presented in the articles.

        Loading editor
    • I back up everything Sloth says.

      I don't think theorising more about this is going to do us any better, we're literally at Chapter 0 and we expect answers that we'll most likely get at the end of the novel.

      Bte I don't think Sickle is that dumb to not have paid attention to what happened in Merrigod Plateau, and since Behemo and Banica heard about it/know what happened/interfered, I guess that he most certainly knows what Ma's soul is composed of.

      It is interesting though that the witch's name is Elluka "Ma" Clockworker, the same Ma used pre-body swap...

        Loading editor
    • She was executed. She is by Sickle's own words not MA. So this is a discussion that needs to be had eventually. Given Sickle's statements I'm not sure it will be addressed since he seems fine to leave it where it is. Which leaves us between a rock and a hard place on how to present this. There are two courses: Elluka and MA either are the same person or they are not.

      As for Eve SCAP only called her Sleep Princess as far as I recall.

        Loading editor
    • She was stated to be unstable. But she learly recalls her times as eve and Hänsel recognizes her as his mother.

        Loading editor
    • And I think that if she were the whole of Eve, then the text would have called her that. It certainly didn't shy away from anything else like that, considering it explicitly spoiled about 90% of Nemesis' and Nyoze's story. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

      Either way, we will have to take a hard stance on "is she or isn't she MA." And I'm not so sure Sickle's going to tell us since his stance seems to be, "It's complicated so I'm just not going to explain." That doesn't sound to me like it is going to be addressed.

        Loading editor
    • Concerning all of the names, the Japanese is just the katakana of the syllables I put in the list at the beginning of my summary. So, Mata is マタ=コーパ, Heaven is ヘブン=ヤーコ, Hanma is ハンマ=バレドルド.

      As for everything else, Anon's theory is an interesting one and I don't think it's been invalidated by anything but until then it is just a theory. There's not enough information to say either way what happened. I do think we should treat them as separate beings for the time being at the very least.

        Loading editor
    • Anon .68, I think Eve is called Sleep Princess to avoid spoiling the Gift novel. But that's a bit irrelevant to discussion. Anyway, I agree with Price that we should consider the Elluka on trial and Ma as separate entities for now.

        Loading editor
    • 67.66.95.68 wrote: And I think that if she were the whole of Eve, then the text would have called her that. It certainly didn't shy away from anything else like that, considering it explicitly spoiled about 90% of Nemesis' and Nyoze's story.

      Nope, the text didn't call her that as a way to not spoil the Eve plot twist, as the novel came out relatively recently. If I recall correctly there was a line that was about to reveal her true identity as the Original sinner, but then the line was interrupted by something happening. Also, hänsel himself confirmes that she's eve by saying that in some ways she's the doll [Eve] in some ways she's not [implying motc/"michelle" isn't]. and btw the Nyoze Nemesis twist was already "spoiled" when the song came in 2014. As the Eve twist was only revealed in the novel that came in likw 5 months before, I do believe mothy didn't want to spoil that one

      I have nothing againsthe prosed names of .39 anon

      Could Hanma be a reference for Hammer? -"Hamma" I believe?- If so, I guess his name be changed to Hanmer?

      Also i too believe that separating articles [that means we have like 5 people that used the name elluka in universe orz] is for the best until we have new info about this momma elluka

        Loading editor
    • I will say I was never presenting this as anything but a theory, so I'm sorry if it came across any other way. But I do find it a bit more plausible than "Levia split off at some point only to be reabsorbed for some reason."

      (Also, no, the plot twist with Nyoze was spoiled as there was literally nothing naming her lover until SCAP, so Nyoze could have easily been an entirely different person and it actually seemed impossible for her lover to be Nyoze until SCAP explained a lot. Instead, a large portion of Nemesis' story, which still isn't out yet, was revealed. So I'm not entirely sure Mothy was avoiding GIFT spoilers at that point if he was willing to make such a large reveal about Nemesis' story, and it wasn't even just Nyoze as far as I'm aware. But that's neither here nor there.)

        Loading editor
    • The word for hammer is ハンマー. The syllable stretch at the end is important because it signifies the "r". So it would not be Hanmer.

      You could argue that Hanma's name is meant to be read as Hamma, but then that sounds like even less of a name than Hanma.

        Loading editor
    • What i meant was that I thought it was a pun -- like sudou kayo, sutouka or whatever- I doubt mothy'd had named a judge exactly like hammer.. but yeah idk what do other people think about this?

        Loading editor
    • We're still in Chapter Zero and yet the novel's already messing up everything I know about Evillious.

        Loading editor
    • Triuberit wrote:
      We're still in Chapter Zero and yet the novel's already messing up everything I know about Evillious.

      I know, right?

        Loading editor
    • Is it safe for us to assume that Mata lived in the Corpa Mansion in Lucifenia?

        Loading editor
    • GreekTelepath wrote:
      Is it safe for us to assume that Mata lived in the Corpa Mansion in Lucifenia?

      Probably not, considering in Pierrot the mansion's known residents were murdered or kidnapped and we don't know what happened to the mansion after that.

        Loading editor
    • Doesn't this also take place in Levianta?

        Loading editor
    • Well he lived in a mansion. I don't see why he could have moved back into his family home by this point.

        Loading editor
      • couldn't
        Loading editor
    • 67.66.95.68 wrote: Doesn't this also take place in Levianta?

      Given that the World Police arrested Elluka, it could be she broke into the Corpa Mansion in Lucifenia but was handed over to the Dark Star Bureau to be put on trial. Perhaps there's some form of international government now that the USE exists.

      Also, how do we go about translating "Aishikeru" (the treaty that formed the USE)? I think "Ayshikel" was suggested before.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think she'd then undergo trial in Levianta. Unless their jurisdictional laws are vastly different, she'd be tried in the same area as the crime she committed.

        Loading editor
    • I don't want to spell Aishikeru differently until we have something that either has a precedent or evidence behind it, or something that looks like an actual word. Ayshikel does not.

      USE has been implementing systems that transcend borders (it pretty much is exactly an international government, which is part of why the corruption is such a problem). The witch trials concern more than just one nation, as the weird happenings that the witches are said to have caused are occurring all throughout Evillious. The Dark Star Bureau appears to be an international judicial system.

      Nonetheless, there probably isn't enough to assume that he is in the Corpa Mansion. There's nothing saying he isn't, but there isn't much saying he is, either.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, but even with an international government, you're usually tried within the region you committed a crime in, is my point.

      Either way, there's no evidence he was in Lucifenia and I'd rather we not assume he was just because his surname is Corpa.

        Loading editor
    • My point was more that within the story itself the Dark Star Courthouse in Levianta appears to be the place where all witch trials are conducted, regardless of nationality. There's another case in the beginning of Episode 1 where a woman of Levin's Held sect is accused of being a witch due to something or other that she did in the Millenium Tree Forest in Elphegort.

      This isn't intended to argue in favor of Mata having been in the Corpa mansion at this point, this is just commentary on the apparent worldbuilding and what makes the corruption more heinous. The Dark Star Courthouse has judicial authority over several different countries and citizens therein despite not having any real accountability to their societies due to its location in Levianta. This also means that they had little diversification of their judicial branch, giving one court so much influence over so many different cases regardless of region.

      Just something to think about, imo.

        Loading editor
    • I saw the colored profiles posted, does that mean the novel is out on Pixiv already? If so, could someone post the other illustrations?

      Also, I made avis for Bruno and Michelle. What do you guys think?

      AviBruno
      AviMichelle
        Loading editor
    • I like both avis. They portray their personality well: Bruno as a determined and serious slave servant, and Michelle as TFfTSE

        Loading editor
    • GreekTelepath wrote:
      I saw the colored profiles posted, does that mean the novel is out on Pixiv already? If so, could someone post the other illustrations?

      Also, I made avis for Bruno and Michelle. What do you guys think?




      The only illustration on Pixiv was the one Misstress already uploaded.

      I found some photos of the other novel illustrations though (I uploaded them to this wiki so you can see them on the images page)

        Loading editor
    • Would we also be able to make a profile avi out of Ma's page because her current one is low quality but if no one else agrees to changing it then [shrug]

        Loading editor
    • Also it seems the white haired assassin is related to Clarith since it looks like they both have white hair and same hairstlye so maybe Michaela helped Clarith reincarnate or something????

        Loading editor
    • Apparently that Haku is the "white haired [assassin?] who was worshipped as the incarnation of a saint [=Clarith]" from the tweets. Its likely that she isnt an incarnation of clarith tho

      Also i too agree on changing Ma avi with the new profile

        Loading editor
    • Made an Ma avi as requested by anon.
      AviMa

      I'm guessing the Haku assassin is a descendant of Clarith's. Nice to see another Netsuma.

        Loading editor
    • Seramyu wrote:
      GreekTelepath wrote:
      I saw the colored profiles posted, does that mean the novel is out on Pixiv already? If so, could someone post the other illustrations?

      Also, I made avis for Bruno and Michelle. What do you guys think?




      The only illustration on Pixiv was the one Misstress already uploaded.

      I found some photos of the other novel illustrations though (I uploaded them to this wiki so you can see them on the images page)

      Seramyu, we were suposed to keep them away from the wiki because otherwise people would go nuts.

        Loading editor
    • I don't see a problem with uploading the illustrations. I wish we had scans, though.

        Loading editor
    • Lets just try not to freak out about the new characters in the images, since we still dont know their info or even names.

      And also I dont think it's Clarith's descendant, since, well, she was a nun and stuff. Maybe Ayn Anchor's.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe it just has to do with those weird things that were talked about in Episode 0 of the novel with strange impossible children being born and some girl was born a Netsuma and looks like Clarith without actual relation? I mean this anamoly could explain Nemesis too so maybe just wait till she appears before we speculate more because since Sickle is our narrator maybe he will explain. 

      Anyway I think for now we can upload the images from the book and upload scans when we are able to get those. I'm kind of sad it doesn't look like any of the illustrations this time really give me a huge feeling of suspense besides the Double Gallerian one. 

        Loading editor
    • GreekTelepath wrote:
      I don't see a problem with uploading the illustrations. I wish we had scans, though.

      Yeah, the reason we didn't have uploads before now was because we had no source. It wasn't "so no one would go nuts."

        Loading editor
    • Speaking of two Gallerians, you think that's his demon? Is Mothy creating a Death Note-esque scenario?

        Loading editor
    • No, that is not his demon.

      Also here is the link to the next info-mine: link

        Loading editor
    • My guess is it may have to do with Sickle's comment about the oddity of Marlons having blue hair even after all this time, apparently. (If I read Price's summary correctly.)

      Maybe we'll finally get a "Soul of Adam" explanation?

        Loading editor
    • 24.176.2.221 wrote: No, that is not his demon.

      Also here is the link to the next info-mine: link

      It was just a guess, and I've already read it. But I wonder how can Soul of Adam count? Sure I made a theory about it a while ago but they don't even have the same hair style.

        Loading editor
    • TomboyJessie13 wrote:

      24.176.2.221 wrote: No, that is not his demon.

      Also here is the link to the next info-mine: link

      It was just a guess, and I've already read it.

      But I wonder how can Soul of Adam count? Sure I made a theory about it a while ago but they don't even have the same hair style.

      Eh, just because they don't have the same hairstyle doesn't mean much. Most of the Kaitos have small differences in hairstyle. Gallerian's just got the largest, but also the largest gap between him and Adam--similar to how the Eves had slight differences (hair length, shade, etc).

        Loading editor
    • TomboyJessie13 wrote:

      24.176.2.221 wrote: No, that is not his demon.

      Also here is the link to the next info-mine: link

      It was just a guess, and I've already read it.

      But I wonder how can Soul of Adam count? Sure I made a theory about it a while ago but they don't even have the same hair style.

      Arte, pollo, ney (obviously), lemy, and the servants don't all have the exact same hairstyle. And I'd say that gallerian's is close enough to adam's for that not to be the deciding factor. Also there's a theory that adam's soul was fragmented. And if that's the case then I'd say that it wouldn't make sense if it was an exact replica of him. It would also seem to account for why marlon men all still have blue hair while other bloodlines (such as the venomania bloodline) has had it's color breed out essentially. Of course I'm not saying this theory is right, but I don't think a differing hairstyle discredits it either.

        Loading editor
    • 67.66.95.68 wrote:

      TomboyJessie13 wrote:

      24.176.2.221 wrote: No, that is not his demon.

      Also here is the link to the next info-mine: link

      It was just a guess, and I've already read it.

      But I wonder how can Soul of Adam count? Sure I made a theory about it a while ago but they don't even have the same hair style.

      Eh, just because they don't have the same hairstyle doesn't mean much. Most of the Kaitos have small differences in hairstyle. Gallerian's just got the largest, but also the largest gap between him and Adam--similar to how the Eves had slight differences (hair length, shade, etc).

      Mmmmmm, Fair enough. I still think it's a Death Note-esque scenario though, but that is to be seen later in the story.

        Loading editor
    • TomboyJessie13 wrote:
      Mmmmmm, Fair enough.

      I still think it's a Death Note-esque scenario though, but that is to be seen later in the story.

      May I ask what you mean by this?

        Loading editor
    • 67.66.95.68 wrote:

      TomboyJessie13 wrote:
      Mmmmmm, Fair enough.

      I still think it's a Death Note-esque scenario though, but that is to be seen later in the story.

      May I ask what you mean by this?

      From the Anime/Manga, the main character Light Yagami has a persona named Kira from using the Death Note. When he lost his memory of being Kira after giving up the Death Note he turns back into his normal self, when he got it back he remembers being Kira and goes back to being a murder. The main point is that even though they're the same person, they're treated like two different people.

      That's why i'm calling it a Death Note-esque scenario. But I could be wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Eh, I don't think that's what's going on here.

        Loading editor
    • TomboyJessie13 wrote:

      From the Anime/Manga, the main character Light Yagami has a persona named Kira from using the Death Note. When he lost his memory of being Kira after giving up the Death Note he turns back into his normal self, when he got it back he remembers being Kira and goes back to being a murder. The main point is that even though they're the same person, they're treated like two different people.

      That's why i'm calling it a Death Note-esque scenario. But I could be wrong.

      I'm not gonna lie, I thought you were referencing ryuk. Like that was the demon a greed talking to gallerian. (not that that'd make a whole lot of sense but eh)

        Loading editor
    • That's fine, Tobimisa. Though the Ryuk thing could work to.

        Loading editor
    • Guys just wondering. Why does mothy keep using Haku as a Nestuna? He could use the other Voyakiloids like Honne Dell and Honne Deruko. He can also use MAYU,IA,Piko (and possibly VY1/VY2 since they dont have an official art....)

        Loading editor
    • Maybe the other Gallerian is some form of his deluded mind. I mean he sees the Clockworker's Doll as his own daughter so I don't think him seeing things would be too out there. 

        Loading editor
    • 86.99.168.79 wrote:
      Guys just wondering. Why does mothy keep using Haku as a Nestuna? He could use the other Voyakiloids like Honne Dell and Honne Deruko. He can also use MAYU,IA,Piko (and possibly VY1/VY2 since they dont have an official art....)

      Netsuma explicitly have red eyes and white hair. Mayu, IA and Piko do not have this. MAYU's hair is kinda blonde-ish-to-rainbow and her eyes are often gold in official art (although they can become red). IA's hair is pale pink and her eyes are blue. Piko's got the white hair but his eyes are cyan.

      Also, so far, the only non-Vocaloids that have appeared have also been either derivatives of existing 'loids (Neru, Haku) or acknowledged by Crypton (Teto).

        Loading editor
    • He seems to only be using the popular derivatives that have been officially recognized probably because using those designs is much easier than getting permission to use other more obscure designs. Also Clarith and this new girl are the only Netsumas represented by Haku probably because they are connected. The only other Netsuma to physically appear was Haru who only had the red eyes and white hair.

        Loading editor
    • Nice to see so much info. My headcanon about the Marlons being in financial straits was proven true. Also, since it's stated that Gallerian looks a lot like Gandalf, I think we can assume he's a KAITO.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. Its interesting that they both had Len-like height at a len-like age.

      Btw am i the only one who didnt notice prim looking young at all? She only seemed bitchy to me

        Loading editor
    • It's explicitly stated in the Pride novels that she used magic to make herself look younger. Btw, is everyone in favor of implementing the new avis?

        Loading editor
    • Huh, so the young Marlon trait still exists.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah

        Loading editor
    • I'm in on the avis!

        Loading editor
    • I am too!

        Loading editor
    • They look fine to me so they have my vote

        Loading editor
    • I support the new avis.

        Loading editor
    • 86.99.168.79 wrote:
      Guys just wondering. Why does mothy keep using Haku as a Nestuna? He could use the other Voyakiloids like Honne Dell and Honne Deruko. He can also use MAYU,IA,Piko (and possibly VY1/VY2 since they dont have an official art....)

      I can understand your complains. Simply I can't understand why mothy didn't reference another VOCALOID characters as Netsumas. I mean, we already got an Akaito (Arkatoir) and a Ryuto (that elphe orphan) as minor characters.

      Honne Dell was a feasible option, specially if you consider that mothy already put Haku as a character and both Voyakiloids were created by the same person. Another option that would have worked is MAIKA (white hair, red eyes)

        Loading editor
    • Maika's eyes are more of a hot pink :|

        Loading editor
    • ...We have multiple Netsumas who aren't portrayed by any Vocaloid, though. Haru and Ayn Anchor and his family. Raisa doesn't seem to be any explicit Vocaloid. Really, two, maybe three, characters using Haku doesn't a majority of Netsuma make.

        Loading editor
    • Raisa IS a Haku character.

        Loading editor
    • Scarletta Agni wrote:
      Raisa IS a Haku character.

      Okay, but that's still not a majority of the Netsumas we've seen? Chansaux, Ayn Anchor, his grandfather (and thus one of his parents), Haru, there's an unknown Netsuma in Conchita's novel... And there's bound to be more in the series. Hakua we don't even know what she looks like, so she could easily just be a reference in name only (especially given that the one even close to official design we even have for Yufina doesn't look at all like Yufu Sekka ).

      So that's three out of nine to ten characters confirmed, which I don't really see as a problem at all.

        Loading editor
    • TomboyJessie13 wrote: Huh, so the young Marlon trait still exists.

      Correction, the youthfulness was only due to magic (in Prim's case) as well as the experiments conducted on Perrié. Unless she somehow passed it onto her descendants.

        Loading editor
    • GreekTelepath wrote:

      TomboyJessie13 wrote: Huh, so the young Marlon trait still exists.

      Correction, the youthfulness was only due to magic (in Prim's case) as well as the experiments conducted on Perrié. Unless she somehow passed it onto her descendants.

      Either way, i'm surprised that the shtick is still remembered.
        Loading editor
    • GreekTelepath wrote:

      TomboyJessie13 wrote: Huh, so the young Marlon trait still exists.

      Correction, the youthfulness was only due to magic (in Prim's case) as well as the experiments conducted on Perrié. Unless she somehow passed it onto her descendants.

      Uh, source that she couldn't have passed it on? Because as of yesterday, we have explicit proof that it did, indeed, pass on because Gallerian himself remarks that both he and his father looked younger than their actual age. According to Pricechecktranslations:

      "Apparently he looks even younger than he is. Gallerian remarks that his father was the same way, and Loki laughs that it must be because he’s descended from Prim, who was absurdly youthful looking as well."

        Loading editor
    • 67.66.95.68 wrote:

      GreekTelepath wrote:

      TomboyJessie13 wrote: Huh, so the young Marlon trait still exists.

      Correction, the youthfulness was only due to magic (in Prim's case) as well as the experiments conducted on Perrié. Unless she somehow passed it onto her descendants.

      Uh, source that she couldn't have passed it on? Because as of yesterday, we have explicit proof that it did, indeed, pass on because Gallerian himself remarks that both he and his father looked younger than their actual age. According to Pricechecktranslations:

      "Apparently he looks even younger than he is. Gallerian remarks that his father was the same way, and Loki laughs that it must be because he’s descended from Prim, who was absurdly youthful looking as well."

      That makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • That was only in-character speculation, it doesn't mean that's definitively where the youthfulness came from. I was of the opinion that the youthfulness could be tied to Perrier or whatever makes them look like Adam.

      I just have a hard time imagining Prim passing it on because as she was dying her body physically aged right there (unless that was a mistranslation). If it wasn't a permanent spell (or if it was just a glamour effect) I don't know if it would pass on to her descendants, although if we have cases of corpses in the Marlon family looking older than they do when they died that'd be a clear point in that direction. Not to mention that she might have started the process after giving birth to Kyle, since he notes she looks even more youthful than she did when he was a child.

      As a note, TomboyJessie, if you don't have anything to add to the discussion other than quick commentary, kindly refrain from making posts just to comment at the end of a quote chain. We have enough problems with these forum threads becoming too long.

        Loading editor
    • No, I was bringing it up in reference to Perrié! That's why I bolded what I did. xD Since I was assuming GT was referencing Perrié passing it on. Basically I was asking why, when we have mentions of Marlon youthfulness being a Thing, it couldn't have been passed on from her, and the quote with Prim was involved was more me not wanting to cut out part of what I was quoting.

        Loading editor
    • Btw, since the only illustration we have of Loki is the one as a teenager, is that acceptable to use as an avi?

        Loading editor
    • Ahh, my bad XD

      I can't see us getting a better illustration, so yes.

        Loading editor
    • So does anyone object to using the new avis?

        Loading editor
    • I do not

        Loading editor
    • Nope

        Loading editor
    • hold on, are we going to use the jacket illustration for anyone? Ma is on the cover so I was thinking we could rotate it and use that since we did something similar for Nemesis?

      and are we using the cover art and NOT the character profile art for Gallerian's avi? That's the normal protocol for the main characters thus far sans Sateriasis, but I was just wondering.

        Loading editor
    • I think the text would get in the way if we tried to make an avi out of the cover, especially for Ma. Plus Ma's profile art shows more of her face. Tho personally I don't really think we need to change gallerian's current avi since it's already high quality, recent, and (in my opinion anyways) more aethetically pleasing than his character profile art.

        Loading editor
    • isn't the version of the cover we have just an advertisement version and not a scan of the actual book? (I looked and the jacket "scan" we have is the same as the header on akunotaizai.com) I think there'll be less text around Ma if we could get a clean scan of the jacket. I mean, I like Ma's profile but I think the cover would be just as good.

        Loading editor
    • I think gallerian's avi is fine the way it is. And I believe Ma's profile avi is so much better than whatever we can make out of the cover. We don't need to change the avi with the new image all the time.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with Dany.

        Loading editor
    • Price has uploaded another info-mine.

      I'm just wondering, what exactly do people do aside from work as judges in the Dark Star Bureau? Was Gallerian working as a lawyer before he became a judge? Also, does anyone else see Mira's interactions with Gallerian as a bit flirtatious?

        Loading editor
    • I've seen her interactions with Gallerian.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I was looking at that and thinking, "Man Loki's complaints seem a little valid."

        Loading editor
    • SO I found teh Haku's name

      Her japanese name is Shiro Netsuma. But I suggest we translate Shiro as Shiloh.

        Loading editor
    • Shiloh is pronounced "shy-low" so I don't think it would work. I'm okay with keeping it as Shiro so the pun is clear.

      A quick Google search gives "Shilo" as a feasible translation, although it's a male name.

        Loading editor
    • In japanese Shiloh is written as Shiro

        Loading editor
    • While some sources give shiro, others give シャイロー (shairoo), which is closer to the name's pronunciation. However, there's also another pronunciation of "Shiloh" (the biblical city) that's close to "shiro". Just my two cents.

        Loading editor
    • wait am I missing something here? Where did you get the info that the name is Shiro Netsuma? Also is it the white haired assassin Mothy was talking about?

        Loading editor
    • Im indifferent regarding Shiro or Shiloh. Although the latter sounds less japanese. I CALLED IT THAT HER NAME WAS SHIRO BTW


      1) Do we assume that Mira has studied for a court-related job as well? She is one of the new arrivals at Dark Star Bureau.

      2) Also, do we assume that she attended Levin University as well? She did go to the graduation party for the two boys.


      And I just wanted to point out how adorable Alicegrad is. Best city name ever. 10/10

        Loading editor
    • 1. Yes, it can be reasonably assumed that she was also a law student.

      2. Yes, Mira was attending Levin University as well. She did not graduate at the same time however.

      3. I would wait until we know more about this Haku character before deciding how her name is spelled.

      4. Before becoming a judge Gallerian worked at least once as an aide during another trial (not more specific than that). It's likely they do things like prepare documents for the trial and other grunt paperwork.

      5. Yes, Shiro is the white-haired assassin mothy was talking about.

        Loading editor
    • PrincessAcedia wrote: Tbh I'm thinking that Ma gave someone else her face and that woman started going by the name Elluka Clockworker. That woman became Gallerian's mother and was later executed so that Ma could essentially "kill" the name of Elluka Clockworker and create her own new identity completely separate from the old name. 

      I think that She already did it when swapped body with Kayo Sudou. Unless she meets the father of Gammon and Nyoze, because she would need Venom Sword to swap the face.

        Loading editor
    • No, she did not kill the name of Elluka when she body-swapped with Kayo. During the body-swap BOTH of them kept on going by the identities they had before the body-swap, using Eve's magic to fool everyone into thinking they always looked like they did before. It's only recently, in this book, that she starts going by the name of Kayo Sudou.

        Loading editor
    • I wonder why none of the characters are reacting to the fact that Ma is using Kayo's name. If Kayo was noted to have "shaken the world", you'd think she'd still be remembered a century later.

        Loading editor
    • They may believe that this woman is just a descendent of the tailor that shook the world or perhaps maybe the events shook Onigashima and Enbizaka and not really beyond there. It doesn't seem like her actions had much consequence on the world as a whole.

        Loading editor
    • Could be seen as just coincidence, tbh. We don't know how common the names Kayo and Sudou really are.

        Loading editor
    • Do you guys think the Dark Star Bureau could get a Group page? Also, I counted 8 people who said yes to the new avis, so I'm going to go ahead and implement them.

        Loading editor
    • I ask if next novel could be about the Evil Theater, since won't have some novel to Muzzle of Nemesis.

        Loading editor
    • Apparently in this century the Freezis thing is called Corporation, no longer Foundation. Should we just edit the Freezis foundation page and say that later it was called freezis Corporation? Or create yet another Freezis page for this multinational Corporation?

        Loading editor
    • 1. The only source we have saying that there isn't going to be a Muzzle of Nemesis novel is (I think) what Misstress heard in a livestream, and that may be mistranslated. The novel ends on a note that suggests the sequel is Muzzle of Nemesis, and there are two new novel spaces on the website (the second is probably for another databook). It's very likely Muzzle will discuss the theater though.

      2. I am not entirely sure that it's specifically called a Corporation. It calls it a multinational corporation but I'm not entirely sure that's it's title, if that makes sense? It doesnt' seem to be a foundation anymore, however.

      3. The Dark Star Bureau as an organization seems to be on par with the likes of the World Police, so yes I would say so.

        Loading editor
    • He probably made a backtrack, since he did say it would be the last (the "last" part was confirmed on a japanese message board)

        Loading editor
    • Regarding the Freezis' and the Yareras, the word used for them is one that means a financial clique. Plutocrats, chaebol, etc. So, the Freezis Plutocrats, and the Yarera Plutocrats, or whatever other word that means the same thing and feels more appropriate.

        Loading editor
    • Has anyone read the new chapter translated by Price?

        Loading editor
    • yes and now I have like 10 new reasons to hate Loki and so will you guys

      I mean, I should have and DID expect something like that from someone named Loki but... still.

      http://pricechecktranslations.tumblr.com/post/149943104705/dsoe-joc-episode-3-dying-in-the-snow-field

      I mean.. out of every awful thing Gallerian is at least he's not racist from what I can see

        Loading editor
    • I knew Loki was jealous but I didn't think he would go was far as to murder the soon-be-greedy-miser.

      He's gone completely mad with Envy.

        Loading editor
      • Did Keel have HER genes which led to Loki being an HER? It's weird how the blood didn't thin out.
      • Can Hale's name be translated as "hell"? It would kinda fit with her father's name.
      • Can we add a trivia point on the song Full Moon Laboratory regarding Lunaca Labora?
        Loading editor
    • Hell would be Heru, not Heeru, so no, it can't.

      As for the other points idk.

        Loading editor
    • Since there is an image apparently in Chapter 3 that we don't have does anyone know who Hale is represented by in the image of her, Shiro, Bruno, and the tiger???

        Loading editor
    • Well, I mean, Loki basically was having everything taken from him by one person, from a low-class family, the child of a witch, no influence... Who was basically being favored by everyone around him for seemingly no reason at all. It also seems to imply earlier that Loki was under immense pressure to become Head Judge, and a marriage between him and Mira would likely be favorable as a business connection. Can't really blame him for snapping.

        Loading editor
    • 99.47.255.63 wrote:
      Since there is an image apparently in Chapter 3 that we don't have does anyone know who Hale is represented by in the image of her, Shiro, Bruno, and the tiger???

      She isn't represented by a vocaloid.

        Loading editor
    • lmao I can blame him for snapping. From what we can tell he was faking his friendship to gallerian this whole time. And let's not forget that he's both racist and classest. Like part of the reason that he hates that gallerian is getting ahead in life is because he sees gallerian as lesser than him.

        Loading editor
    • He really didn't seem like he was a good guy who snapped from being under pressure to me. He seemed more like Prim who was throwing a tantrum because someone was better than him at something.

      I mean he's the kind of guy who physically kicks his servants and gets mad at his servants if someone speaks to them respectfully, as well as yelling at Mira for dallying 12 minutes after class and trying to control who she talked with and what she did... *Edit*: I also don't see how marrying Mira would be favorable with the Yareras hate the Freezises and their dating doing nothing to stop that.

      Yeah he sounds like a pretty awful person to me. The Freezises seem to have freedom to do whatever the heck they want, so I don't know if he has family pressure so much as he's used to getting his way. He didn't say that his family was forcing him to be a Head Judge, just that it was natural he should be one since his other family members are so important. Sounds quite a bit like Prim saying that just because she's a Rogze, she should marry Arth.

      • Edit*: I also don't know what you mean by him being favored by everyone for no reason. He was only favored by Hanma once so that he could keep his job for judging a woman innocent, unless you count Hanma not discriminating against him by reasons of his birth. He got everything else from his own merits.
        Loading editor
    • Oh! And also trivia point for the laboratory sounds good. It looks like a place we'll be able to make a page on too, although I haven't seen how much info would end up on this potential page. At the very least it's a location to put on Levianta's page.

        Loading editor
    • I find saying Loki's actions are justifiable/understandable is rather ridiculous when he had no right taking it out on Gallerian?? Like as if Gallerian can control the Freezis family pressure on Loki and how his higher ups punish him?? And how old is Gallerian here, what, 16? Maybe even younger?

      and the fact that Gallerian trusted Loki enough to go a near lone hunting trip in the middle of winter tells me that Gallerian truly thought they were friends, and that he had not done anything, or at least he thinks he hadn't done anything to make him hesitant about joining Loki.

      and if Loki's so ~SUPERIOR~ to Gallerian like Loki thinks he is, why not talk to and convince the higher ups to fire Gallerian? Oh right, he's a HER. It's just his nature to be a jerk. Like Octo said, this sounds like a case of the Prims, except Prim and Anne were actually genuine friends till Arth came along, no?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I too agree on the Trivia point. While not writtem in latin (which would be Plenae Lunae Laboratorium/Officina) it is obviously inspired by Luna and Laboratorium/Laboratory. I think something like "Lunaca Labora means Full Moon Laboratory in old Leviantan. Interestingly, "Plenae Lunae Laboratorium" means Full Moon Laboratory in medieval Latin" would be fine.

      Stop defending Loki. He's a her who lucidly pointed a gun at gallerian, smiling and saying that he was the prey for the hunting trip.

        Loading editor
    • Her name might be Hel. The name of Loki's daughter in mythology and it was also the name of the stories equivalent of hell.

        Loading editor
    • I know this is for discussing JoC happenings but...YASS!! There is more pictures!! Im so sorry, I cant control my happiness....WE CAN FINALLY SEE WHAT SHIRO AND THE OTHERS LOOK LIKE!! (Also Im calling her Shiro, its obviously a pun on white.) And is it just me or maybe one of the other people possibly Hale im bot really sure, Is played by either Kagamine Rin/Len? I saw the picture illustrations and there is a character that seems to be Kagamine Len. Do you guyd think its possible too? And I'm starting to agree on Kayo/Elluka giving off her face to someone else...But what If it was done BEFORE the switch? The Lukana!Elluka face was probably given to someone and she soon had descendants with black hair which ended up looking like Kayo. I mean Elluka Chriclatia, Lukana!Elluka and Kayo do have the same hairstyle so what if like Gammon and Nyoze, the descendants of this "Elluka" already had black hair and just like in Riliane's case, the name was handed down to the descendant. Im sure this theory doesnt make sense, but there is a possibility.

        Loading editor
    • Also I hate how mothy changed the country inspirations...He should have made Levianta's full moon laboratory in Russian and not spanish since the Beelzenian Empire is based on Rome/Spain/Italy. This thing is just messing with my mind...

        Loading editor
    • An EC country can have multiple inspirations. I agree that it's confusing, but it personally helps to not see them as super clear-cut. Magic Kingdom Levianta has some aspects of Rome, while Tasan and Beelzenia have others.

        Loading editor
    • Ah okay then. I was just hoping that mothy would make one main inspiration like Elphehort is with Germany (trauben,gift,blankenheim etc..)

        Loading editor
    • Old Leviantan is not Spanish. Just a note. It doesn't appear to be any language from what I've seen, it's just trying to sound like Latin.

        Loading editor
    • Made an avi for Loki. I know it doesn't really capture his character, but he only has one illustration in the novel. What do you guys think?

      AviLoki
        Loading editor
    • It's nice...Do you mind if I color it or not? (So at least there will be color....It's okay if not tho...)

        Loading editor
    • Looks good to me, considering it's the only illustration of him.

        Loading editor
    • Master of the Deadly Sins wrote: It's nice...Do you mind if I color it or not? (So at least there will be color....It's okay if not tho...)

      That's beyond minimal editing and therefore against wiki policy, sorry.

        Loading editor
    • looks good enough to me, let's not color anything since we know nothing of his hair or eye color

        Loading editor
    • ah okay then, thanks for the info...

        Loading editor
    • The avi's good. How would it look rotated though?

        Loading editor
    • That explains the illustration of Shiro

        Loading editor
    • I believe that the tiger's country is Miso, even if in the novel the name of the "nothing country" is a bit different (maybe the name changed? Like we had MKL and now it's just Levianta).

      Well basically I believe this because of 2 reasons: the tiger's importance in Chinese culture, and its name, Fen Li (which already sounds chines-y)- the surname is the same of the family of Ly Li, who founded Miso.

      • Maybe we can finally do a Miso article? We have info from OSS era, Great Wall and now this bit of info. if we have confirmation that 'Mukoku' can't be read as 'Miso', then we could simply say, "Miso, later known as Mukoku"...

        Loading editor
    • I don't think we have enough info yet, although I would like to settle something: are we going to assume that the unknown kingdom featured in Great Wall is in fact Miso/Mukoku?

        Loading editor
    • GreekTelepath wrote: I don't think we have enough info yet, although I would like to settle something: are we going to assume that the unknown kingdom featured in Great Wall is in fact Miso/Mukoku?

      I was hesitant at first but now that I see more parallels Miso-China, and also the "nothing" mentioned in Great Wall.. I think its safe to assume that Miso is the Great wall kingdom

        Loading editor
    • Does anyone think that Fen is represented by Kagamine Len? I mean first of all they have the same name endings... -en and If Mukoku really is based on China, then it would make more sense cause if his name was Ren it wouldnt sound chinese like... And second because he is a tiger. Rin and Len are mostly represented by Yellow and Orange. And well tiger's are orange so yeah...please correct me if Im wrong...

        Loading editor
    • I don't think he's any Vocaloid. He's a tiger. Not every character in this series is a Vocaloid.

        Loading editor
    • Rin and Len are represented by yellow, especially in this series. The only time orange factors into it is that Rin's character item is an orange--as in the fruit.

      Yeah he's just a tiger.

        Loading editor
    • Yep its just a tiger/human. His concept art shows a man tall 156 cm and who has long unkept light hair and striped clothes.

        Loading editor
    • Actually that's Jorm

        Loading editor
    • Sorry Dany, we mistook his prison stripes for meaning he was the tiger. ;w; But that is Jorm. Fen is always in the shape of a tiger.

        Loading editor
    • Is there any place where we can see the pages and character profiles? I haven't seen any floating around the EC blogs on tumblr and whoever uploaded those pictures here didn't upload all of them. Usually Servy's all over this but guess he's taking a break?

        Loading editor
      • Not really related to this chapter, but do we assume Hale worked for the Freezis Foundation or just for the Freezises?
      • Obvious ickiness aside, I was kinda expecting Ma to make the first move. Regarding this whole Ma being Gallerian's mother thing, I think we should hold off on assuming this information to be true until we have the entire novel info-mined.
      • Nice to see my prediction of Mira and Gallerian having marital problems came true.
      • If Hanma is Ma's apprentice, why did he preside over the witch trials in the first place?
      • I hope we get to see more ice magic to get enough info for a page.
        Loading editor
    • For Hanma, I assume that his apprenticeship to Elluka/Ma was kept a secret, considering the Freezises threw Elluka under a bus when she became no longer useful, and I doubt they would have let Hanma live or preside as Judge if they had known.

        Loading editor
    • Definitely agree RE: Elluka and MA. There's at least something going on with her, given that even Bruno acknowledges her personality doing a complete 180 and some of Price's own comments.

        Loading editor
    • -There is a difference between the Freezis Foundation, the Freezis Family, and the Freezis Plutocrats/(actually now that I think about it Conglomerate might be a better word to use?).

      The Freezis Foundation is no more. It doesn't exist by this era. Instead, it is the Freezis Plutocrats/Chaebol/Conglomerate/Whatever word would fit best. Similarly, the Yareras run the Yarera Zusco Plutocrats/Chaebol/Conglomerate. Hale worked for the Freezis Plutocrats.

      -Hanma presided over the witch trials in an attempt to save Elluka using his double jeopardy trick. It didn't work. Presumably he was then trapped in the system until Gallerian came along.

        Loading editor
    • I'm also interested into seeing the missing page-illustration and the concept art of the characters ! Any link or clue about where we can find them ? (That was the little annoying post of the day)

        Loading editor
    • We won't be seeing the missing illustrations of concept art pages till someone gets the book and scans them. 

      Also can't we assume Ma's personality shifts are because of the fact she is three separate people as one. It seems like she is trying to eliminate parts of herself though and that her relationship with Gallerian is part of this. One of the three is perhaps trying to eliminate the other two in her mind so she can be one person again. Example, Irina wanting to purge Eve and Levia from her. 

        Loading editor
    • Someone (rather, several someones) DOES have the book and took pictures, but didn't upload all of them.

      PriceCheck has a copy but won't scan it since that would require taking it apart to get the best quality. The only scan they took was part of the cover, a very skewed scan of Michelle.

      Anyone else here with a copy available for scanning? Or maybe accessibility to digital copies of the illustrations? That new picture of Gallerian and Loki is definitely not a scan.

        Loading editor
    • 99.47.255.63 wrote:
      We won't be seeing the missing illustrations of concept art pages till someone gets the book and scans them. 

      Also can't we assume Ma's personality shifts are because of the fact she is three separate people as one. It seems like she is trying to eliminate parts of herself though and that her relationship with Gallerian is part of this. One of the three is perhaps trying to eliminate the other two in her mind so she can be one person again. Example, Irina wanting to purge Eve and Levia from her. 

      I think we need to wait and get all the facts because Price has implied that MA isn't as simple as just a fusion of three people fused into one. So no, we can't assume anything.

        Loading editor
    • Scarletta Agni wrote:
      Someone (rather, several someones) DOES have the book and took pictures, but didn't upload all of them.

      Anyone else here with a copy available for scanning? Or maybe accessibility to digital copies of the illustrations? That new picture of Gallerian and Loki is definitely not a scan.

      There's pictures of the character's design in the spanish FB group. If you want me to, I could ask permission to post them.

      When it comes to the public digital release of the novel, my prediction is that we won't have all of the novel illustrations in the near future.

      If we take the previous release as an example, The Tailor of Enbizaka, we'll get only the first 2 illustrations until the full kindle version is published (or until someone indeed scans them).

        Loading editor
    • JudgmentNovelCover2
      Hey guys, I tried editing the cover could we use this temporarily? I mean, while we're waiting for the official cover (without the green thing at the bottom...IDK what they're called t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶) we could use this right? I guess it's okay too if not but just suggesting tho...
        Loading editor
    • So the Mrs. is Elphe. Also Michelle is such a cinnamon roll.

        Loading editor
    • Seems everything is finally building up for where we left way back in Praefacio of Blue now. Nice to see Nyoze and Gammon appear in the history too.

      And of course Ma wouldn't mind telling Michelle about Lunaca Labora or any compromising stuff... little 14-year-old Nemesis would make her take that knowledge down to her grave at the bottom of the sea.

        Loading editor
    • MaxusFox23 wrote: And of course Ma wouldn't mind telling Michelle about Lunaca Labora or any compromising stuff... little 14-year-old Nemesis would make her take that knowledge down to her grave at the bottom of the sea.

      I dont think Ma ordered [if she did even] M&M's death because one knew about Lunaca Labora; it's more likely that she did that to take his family away, so they can finally meet&discuss things without worrying about his famali.

        Loading editor
      • I honestly expected the zombie epidemic to just be a one-mention thing. I'm surprised to see it pop up again.
      • Continuing this, I wonder why Banica is (presumably) causing the epidemic. What could she gain from this?
      • I wonder how Ma knew Michelle would look like Eve. Hopefully that gets explored later.
      • I'm a bit sad we only got to see a little of Michelle and Mira. I wish we got to see why Gallerian and Mira's marriage fell apart.
      • So Mira is confirmed to be an Elphe. Can we assume she's a Miku?
        Loading editor
    • GreekTelepath wrote:
      • I wish we got to see why Gallerian and Mira's marriage fell apart.
      • So Mira is confirmed to be an Elphe. Can we assume she's a Miku?


      • I think it's pretty obvious that it was because Gallerian worked frustratingly long hours and Mira was a flake, not to mention one of them having an affair. They weren't suited to each other.
      • No, I do not think that's reasonable. If she were a Miku, she would look like Eve. Since Ma made no comment on her appearance in the same vein as she did to Michelle looking like Michaela, and when she said something like "You look as I expected you would" Sickle made no comment like "Yeah, genetics??" (i.e. the narrative is implying that Ma knows something extra about Michelle), I think it's safer to assume they don't look identical.

      It's not the same as in Gallerian's case, where he and his dad are stated to actually look alike. Having the same hair color isn't good enough. If someone comments Mira also looked like Eve once that will be the clincher.

        Loading editor
    • I'm sure the zombies will be covered more in House of the Undead. It could be that someone contracted her that wants zombies. She's a far more independent demon, but this doesn't have to necessarily be all her doing.

        Loading editor
    • I haven't read that far yet but the waiter and chef of the Graveyard restuarant from the Gluttony novel show up in a chapter called House of the Undead, and we know that they had the Glass of Conchita in their possession at one point. So it's likely that the epidemic is their fault or connected to that in some way.

        Loading editor
    • GreekTelepath wrote:
      • So Mira is confirmed to be an Elphe. Can we assume she's a Miku?

      Why do you assume Mira HAS to be a Vocaloid at all? Why assume ANYONE is a Vocaloid at all unless it's stated?

        Loading editor
    • Well considering that this is a series where the main designs are based on the Vocaloid software it's kind of natural to assume characters are represented by Vocaloids in their appearance.

        Loading editor
    • PrincessAcedia wrote:
      Well considering that this is a series where the main designs are based on the Vocaloid software it's kind of natural to assume characters are represented by Vocaloids in their appearance.

      IDK, we have plenty of characers now who aren't. I'd say even more who aren't. Unless you think Bruno Zero looks anything like the Vocaloid, or that Guzma looks like a Vodaloid when he matches nothing subscribed. Then there's the many Yatski villagers from SoE... Aside from Ayn and Clarith, none of them really looked like any Vocaloids I recognize.

      I'd say the safer policy is "assume not a Vocaloid unelss they're said to resemble a Vocaloid character or we see them and they do resemble a Vocaloid."  Not... "Assume everyone is a Vocaloid."

        Loading editor
    • yeah I have to agree with anon on the matter

        Loading editor
    • Same

        Loading editor
    • I have this weird vision in my mind that Mira has either Chelsea's hair (really short hair) or Kayo's hair (long straight hair)

        Loading editor
    • 24.176.2.221 wrote: I haven't read that far yet but the waiter and chef of the Graveyard restuarant from the Gluttony novel show up in a chapter called House of the Undead, and we know that they had the Glass of Conchita in their possession at one point. So it's likely that the epidemic is their fault or connected to that in some way.

      If the waiter at least contacted Banica once, I'm glad because this also explains how the waiter knew so much about Banica, from birth to her conversations with the demon, etc. I'm glad it was finally explained and it wasn't like, "he heard multiple rumors of banica"

      • Also, on the Mira matter, I wanted to point out that it's stated tht Michelle wasn't identical to her: sickle said that she had the green hair of her mother; and the elegant features of her father.
        Loading editor
    • Master of the Deadly Sins wrote:

      JudgmentNovelCover2
      Hey guys, I tried editing the cover could we use this temporarily? I mean, while we're waiting for the official cover (without the green thing at the bottom...IDK what they're called t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶) we could use this right? I guess it's okay too if not but just suggesting tho...

      Are we really allowed to use this? Sorry for not knowing (Im just 5 months in the fandom) but, from what I know, no edits or fan-made stuff are allowed to be used here so I guess (My Guess Only) you/we are not allowed to use it. 😕😕😕

        Loading editor
    • It is a fan edit true but it does look pretty much identical to the actual cover without the green thing at the bottom. The coloring looks a little desaturated but then so does the image we're using now. I'm not a member per se but I don't see why not.

      Also as for the Miku thing--not to beat a dead horse but in this series, characters being represented by a certain vocaloid is usually shorthand for "they look identical/have common ancestry". Ex, all Gakupos are descended from Venomania, all Kaitos are Marlon/related to Adam in some way, etc. With Miku in particular, it's shorthand for "looks like Eve". And in this case, it's not hereditary--there has only been one unexplained Eve resemblance character (Margaret). All the others have had specific reasons for looking like Eve (being modeled after her, altered in utero to look like her, being actually her, etc). So we should not only not just assume that someone is a Miku just for having green hair, but also note there's clearly something up with Michelle being a Miku considering Ma's reaction.

        Loading editor
    • --I forgot the Mikus in Tailor when making my point woops.

      Still though, Ma does give Michelle's appearance significance outside of heredity.