FANDOM


  • What if Irregular and Punishment are the souls of the unborn Cain and Abel?

      Loading editor
    • but,how?

        Loading editor
    • Intresting, but you'd probably need to support some evidence towards your theory for me to get onboard.

        Loading editor
    • Hansel and Gretel had souls of their own. Cain and Abel were stillborn, and stillborn usually means they're developed enough to survive outside the womb, albeit prematurely. I'd assume they'd have souls at that point. So where did the souls go?

      It would definitely explain why two more Lens.

      /Two cents/

        Loading editor
    • 67.65.248.45 wrote:
      Hansel and Gretel had souls of their own. Cain and Abel were stillborn, and stillborn usually means [...]

      /Two cents/

      Cain and Abel were not stillborn.

        Loading editor
    • Seven Heavenly Virtues wrote:
      67.65.248.45 wrote:
      Hansel and Gretel had souls of their own. Cain and Abel were stillborn, and stillborn usually means [...]

      /Two cents/

      Cain and Abel were not stillborn.

      ...Yes, they were. Stillborn = dead before birth, but still developed enough to have functioned if they were alive. Even her page says "they were born dead" and calls them stillborn on the character connections.

        Loading editor
    • 67.65.248.45 wrote:
      Seven Heavenly Virtues wrote:
      67.65.248.45 wrote:
      Hansel and Gretel had souls of their own. Cain and Abel were stillborn, and stillborn usually means [...]

      /Two cents/

      Cain and Abel were not stillborn.
      ...Yes, they were. Stillborn = dead before birth, but still developed enough to have functioned if they were alive. Even her page says "they were born dead" and calls them stillborn on the character connections.

      Abel was killed by Cain, and Cain died of old age. Please see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cain_and_Abel

        Loading editor
    • ....Virtues, we're discussing the characters, Cain and Abel. In the Evillious Chronicles. Eve's stillborn children? Cain and Abel of the bible are completely different people with different histories, named such as a nod to Adam and Eve's children of the Bible.

      As an example, Hansel and Gretel in this series do not eat a house made of sweets although the children in the original fairy tale do.

        Loading editor
    • Octofan wrote:
      ....Virtues, we're discussing the characters, Cain and Abel. In the Evillious Chronicles. Eve's stillborn children?


      Sorry, Octo. I completely missed Eve's Cain and Abel. Go on, everyone. Please disregard what I just said.

        Loading editor
    • I like this theory.  It ties in well with the first Punishment destroying the forest that Irrefular is born in as he's born, though if this is true, it might be considered odd that they weren't born as twins.

      My main point of contention for this, however, is that it doesn't explain all of the other Punishments that Nemesis uses to destroy Evillious.

      Perhaps the very first Punishment was Irregular's reincarnated twin, but I'm not sure.  Personally, I believe that Irregular is the reincarnation of Maria Moonlit's firstborn son that was thrown into a river.  I suggest this because Maria's soul is likely what inhabits the Clockworker Doll (I understand that it isn't confimred canon, it's just my guess) and it would be the second time "she" had birthed a child as a virgin mother.

      Still, I very much like your theory, and think that it's wholly possible.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.