The Daughter of Evil / The Servant of Evil Arrange Album -Scarlet Serenade- is an album released by Jounetsu-P on April 28, 2012. It primarily contains remakes of songs from The Daughter of Evil Series but also includes song remakes from both the Seven Deadly Sins and Clockwork Lullaby Series.
- The Daughter of Evil -JazzWaltz version-
- The Servant of Evil -Classical version-
- Regret Message -Ballad version-
- Re_birthday -Acoustic version-
- The Daughter of Evil -Tango version-
- The Servant of Evil -Classical version II-
- Princess of Loneliness（Performance Brioche Troupe『 The Daughter of Evil -one for two-』Song Insert）
- The Red Flower in The Yellow Castle -The Fall of the Princess-
- Regret Message -Primitive version-
- Re_birthday -Unplugged Dance MIX-
- The Daughter of White -Arrange version-
- The Servant of Evil -Piano Solo version-
- Maria -Blessing-（Performance Brioche Trope『悪ノ×××』Insert Song) (Bonus Track)
- Maria -Prayer-（Performance Brioche Trope『悪ノ×××』Insert Song）(Bonus Track)
- Evil Food Eater Conchita -Classical Techno version- (Bonus Track)
Conceptualization and OriginEdit
- As explained by mothy, TetoTeto and him had been occasional drinking buddies when the songs and album were released, expressing his wish to collaborate with Jounetsu-P in the future; they would later collaborate in the creation of Red Shoe Parade.
- Mothy advertised the songs later included in the album on his blog, enthusiastic about the song arrangements and supportive of TetoTeto's efforts.
- The album cover depicts a masked version of The Daughter of Evil and The Servant of Evil.
- In the play adaptation of The Daughter of Evil by brioche troupe, "Maria" was the name of the character portraying Michaela.