A type of spell song particular to Elluka Clockworker. Her most powerful technique, it was used to increase the potency of her magic spells, at the cost of increasing their drain on her body. It worked specifically by Elluka putting her magical energy into a song; said energy would then well up inside her body.
Main Article: Clockwork Lullaby
The Clockwork Lullaby[note 2] was a type of spell song. It had a distinctive "lu li la" pattern, and had twelve variants. Among its uses were "sealing" a target's actions, and detecting the Vessels of Sin. The latter involved projecting the song's sound over an area and listening to its echoes.
Negate Spell Song
Conceptualization and Origin
- Spell songs may be inspired by Vocaloid, the singing voice synthesizers many characters in the Evillious Chronicles and therefore the spell song casters are based on.
- Deadly Sins of Evil: Gift from the Princess who Brought Sleep – Chapter 6
- The Daughter of Evil: Wiegenlied of Green – Chapter 2, Section 1
- Deadly Sins of Evil: Master of the Heavenly Yard – Chapter 11, Part 1
- The Daughter of Evil: Praefacio of Blue – Chapter 2, Section 2
- The Daughter of Evil: Wiegenlied of Green – Chapter 3, Section 2