- For other uses, see Seven Crimes and Punishments (disambiguation).
Seven Crimes and Punishments is an album released by Akuno-P on February 25, 2015. Announced as the second full-length album by mothy, it features 15 songs and the limited edition includes a booklet and a story of the same name. The album's jacket was illustrated by Ichika.
- Seven Crimes and Punishments
- The Lunacy of Duke Venomania
- The Portrait Glassred Drew
- Evil Food Eater Conchita
- Drug of Gold
- The Daughter of Evil
- The Servant of Evil
- Gift from the Princess who Brought Sleep
- Fifth Pierrot
- The Tailor of Enbizaka
- The Weathered Head at Onigashima
- Judgment of Corruption
- Miniature Garden Girl
- The Muzzle of Nemesis
- The Last Revolver
Conceptualization and Origin
- The album's title is derived from the song of the same name featured in its tracklist; it likewise shares the same name origins as the song.
- Allen Avadonia, the Clockworker's Doll, the Master of the Hellish Yard and the Demons of Sin are featured on the album cover; the seven main characters from the Seven Deadly Sins Series are featured on the limited edition cover.
- Interestingly, the positions of the figures on both covers appear to correlate to one another and the individual deadly sins or their owners connected to them.
- When remarking about the limited edition cover, Ichika felt it was natural for Sateriasis Venomania to offer a dance to Banica Conchita that she'd accept, believing it befits their aristocratic manner.
- The limited edition version of the album purchased from Tsutaya includes a CD with remixed versions of Regret Message and Re_birthday.
- The iTunes listing for the album includes a unique audiobook track for the Seven Crimes and Punishments story; the track features a reading of the story by Asami Shimoda, the voice provider for Kagamine Rin and Len.
- As part of the promotion for the album, a limited time album cover card and unique track was given by presenting a receipt with proof of purchasing both the album and Deadly Sins of Evil: Fifth Pierrot from Animate to one of its cashiers.
- @ichi_ka – December 12, 2014 – さっきヴェノさんとバニカさんの絡みについて質問があって、回答した構図の関係、というのは確かに正解なんだけど、あの二人隣同士にしたときにヴェノさんは踊ろうかとばかりに手を伸ばすしバニカさんは貴族の礼儀としてそれにはひとまず応じるので、キャラ的には貴族同士で戯れたって感じですよね。