Rucolebeni[note 1] was the original capital of the Beelzenian Empire prior to being moved to the Imperial City to its east. The original site of the Imperial Palace and the Beelzenian Imperial Family, the city declined in later years. Developing a thriving wine business and multiple liquor stores, Blood Grave became among its chief products.
At some point, Rucolebeni was established as the capital of the Beelzenian Empire. With the death of Duke Gastolle during the nation's civil war with Asmodean, the western half of the duke's Re Tasan was incorporated into the imperial family's jurisdiction, making Rucolebeni the center of the newly created Beelzenias region.
Over the centuries, Rucolebeni became known as the birthplace of Banica Conchita's Blood Grave wine, developing a growing wine business. At some point before the sixth century EC, the capital was moved from Rucolebeni to the new Imperial City. In EC 505, the writer Yukina Freezis stayed in the city and visited the Conchita mansion before moving on to the Langley Unit Garrison. Following the annulment of the armistice between Marlon and Beelzenia, Rucolebeni was the first town to be attacked by the invading corpse soldiers; the town was devastated for several days until the soldiers were fought off by the Langley Unit division.
The Beelzenian Imperial Palace[note 2] was the residence of the Beelzenian Imperial Family. It functioned as the center of political power in the Beelzenian Empire. The palace was far larger than Marlon Castle and maintained a sizable courtyard. Following the empire's decline, the palace was moved to the new imperial city further east.
Vast grapevine fields beside the city that were used in Rucolebeni's developing wine business.
Imperial City StreetEdit
A street in the city that led to Rucolebeni's northeastern gate named after the new capital city. On the street was a bar and nearby were the plains outside the city.
A market in the city where goods and wares were sold; it was noted as having a lesser selection compared to the city of Retasan's.
A hotel inside the city for visitors to stay at.
Conceptualization and OriginEdit
- Rucolebeni's Japanese name, when reversed, matches the characters of the name of the alleged child of Nicole Aubrey, a young woman who claimed to be possessed by and allegedly conceived her child with Beelzebub, the patron demon of Gluttony.
- Fittingly, the name of Beelzenia, where Rucolebeni is located, is derived from Beelzebub.
- The Daughter of Evil: Praeludium of Red (first appearance)
- Deadly Sins of Evil: The Lunacy of Duke Venomania
- Deadly Sins of Evil: Evil Food Eater Conchita
- Epic of Evil: The Daughter of Evil Fanbook
- The Daughter of Evil Schedule Book 2013
- The Lunacy of Duke Venomania (manga)
- ↑ Deadly Sins of Evil: Evil Food Eater Conchita – Dessert
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 The Daughter of Evil: Praeludium of Red – Chapter 1, Section 2
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Daughter of Evil: Praeludium of Red – Chapter 2, Section 1
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 The Daughter of Evil: Praeludium of Red – Chapter 2, Section 2
- ↑ "Seven Crimes and Punishments" – Prologue