The Rogzé Family[note 1] was a noble family of Lucifenia. Possessing a high pedigree and social status, the family excelled in politics throughout Lucifenian history. Many of its members possessed pharmaceutical knowledge and were responsible for the creation of the Second Gift.
Following the establishment of the Kingdom of Lucifenia in EC 399, the Rogzés became a prominent noble family in the Yellow Country; the family eventually developed an in-depth knowledge in medicinal drugs and passed their craft throughout the generations. On January 14, EC 457, Plus Rogzé fathered his eldest daughter, Prim, and later a son, Presi. During the early EC 470s, Plus helped his daughter develop a more deadly Gift to poison King Arth I following his marriage to Prim's friend, Anne Swee.
Story of EvilEdit
After Prim's failed assassination attempt on Arth, she moved to the Kingdom of Marlon and married its King. Sometime after, Presi entered politics and became Minister of Interior Affairs in Lucifenia. In December of EC 491, Presi collaborated with his sister in the planned takeover of the government via Prince Alexiel. When the attempt failed, Presi tried manipulating Alexiel's twin, Princess Riliane, before assassinating Prime Minister Genesia. He was soon after defeated and killed by the Three Heroes. In EC 505, Prim was fatally stabbed by her daughter, Ney.
After Lucifenia was reorganized as a republic in EC 510, the family continued remaining prominent in the political field. During the 6th century EC, Puerick Rogzé pursued a career in medicine while his brother and nephews entered politics. Puerick later developed a cure for the Gula epidemic. In September, EC 609, Puerick headed the autopsy of Marquis Kaspar Blankenheim. Later on in November, Puerick developed a cure for the mysterious epidemic that afflicted Toragay.
Hell on EarthEdit
After the destruction of the Third Period, all the dead members of the Rogzé family residing in the Heavenly Yard were dragged back down to the earth as the ground world merged with the Hellish Yard.
Conceptualization and OriginEdit
- The surname Rogzé is likely a corruption of "Zero-G", referencing Zero-G Limited, the company that created Prim's representative Vocaloid.
- As a characteristic of the family, most of the known members have names that begin with the Japanese character プ (pu).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Daughter of Evil: Praefacio of Blue – Chapter 3, Section 2
- ↑ Epic of Evil: The Daughter of Evil Fanbook
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Deadly Sins of Evil: Gift from the Princess who Brought Sleep – Chapter 3
- ↑ "Twiright Prank"
- ↑ Deadly Sins of Evil: Gift from the Princess who Brought Sleep – Chapter 7
- ↑ "Seven Crimes and Punishments" – Prologue
- ↑ ログゼ家