- Are you looking for the song titled Re_birthday?
A Re_birthday typically needed a set of irregular twins and a Black Box. The spell was usually activated by saying its name aloud and the user putting their hand on their chest. If done correctly, the Re_birthday could produce an entirely new world with its "reformatting" power. However, if done incorrectly, the Re_birthday could, at least, "reformat" individuals within the user's immediate vicinity. With the case of Hänsel and Gretel, who were merely incomplete copies of Behemo and Levia Barisol, their Re_birthday could only "reformat" the spirit data of the earthlings and turn them into the Demons of Sin. Another application of the Re_birthday was their reincarnations, Arte and Pollo, cursing Ron Grapple to be continually reanimated; this could only be reversed by another set of irregular twins.
- In The Song I Heard Somewhere, Seth Twiright compared Irina's soul being implanted in her cat doll to a Re_birthday.
- Deadly Sins of Evil: Master of the Heavenly Yard
- The Karma of Evil Will Not End
- Song of the Third Period
- Clockwork Lullaby (album)
- Outlaw & Lychgate (mentioned only)
- ↑ 再誕（リ・バースデー）