During the turn of the 9th century, Kai Miroku was born of mixed Western ancestry, with a mother who committed suicide when he was ten years old. Sometime after, Kai entered a relationship with Mei and later married the sixteen-year-old, the two becoming drapers in Enbizaka. Mei later birthed Kai's daughters, Miku and Rin.
In spring of EC 842, Mei was murdered by Kayo Sudou and stripped of the red kimono she was wearing. Several months later, Miku was also killed by the pink-haired tailor and stripped of her green sash. Afterward, Rin was similarly slain by Kayo and deprived of her yellow hairpin. Outside of town, the surviving Kai was later approached by Kayo, dressed in his family's stolen clothes, and was shortly after killed and dismembered.
Hell on EarthEdit
After the destruction of the Third Period, all the dead members of the Miroku family residing in the Heavenly Yard were dragged back down to the earth as the ground world merged with the Hellish Yard.
Conceptualization and OriginEdit
- The name Miroku is written as 三六 in Japanese kanji, literally meaning "36".
- The family's name is taken from the atomic number of Krypton; this is a reference to Crypton Future Media Inc., the company that created the family's representative Vocaloids.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Deadly Sins of Evil: The Tailor of Enbizaka – Chapter 1, Act 3
- ↑ Deadly Sins of Evil: The Tailor of Enbizaka – Chapter 1, Act 4
- ↑ Deadly Sins of Evil: The Tailor of Enbizaka – Chapter 1, Act 6
- ↑ Deadly Sins of Evil: The Tailor of Enbizaka – Chapter 1, Act 7
- ↑ "Seven Crimes and Punishments" – Prologue
- ↑ Seven Crimes and Punishments