So, random Sock-related stuff that I thought about. Obviously not final.
1. The twins suddenly disappear from the public eye for over a year, then when they reappear it is announced to the public that the heir to the throne (Katsuhito) was born a few months ago. Since the two are pretty much inseparable and extremely close, the CK2 thing is greatly implied (in other areas too) but never outright stated. Katsuhito's exact age is never stated either.
2. The Ottomans are renamed the Footstools. After WW1, Sultan-Gakupo is overthrown in a coup that installs a man known only as kakin no otosan, father of the poultry, as the President of the new state. He is a mysterious yet efficient ruler and master reformer who always wears a turkey mask.
3. Humans are in-universe referred to as the kanji for "mukokuseki" but it's read as how the word for human is read, and will still be called human in English. This is a reference to the fact that everyone's a Vocaloid and we dont care which characteristics are what nationality. Unlike EC.
4. All military weapons used during the post-Buta era are named Katyusha. No exceptions. This will remain unexplained, like the presence of Jan Mayen.
5. Jakob says to himself "screw you, inbred freak" at some point, though not to the Emperor's face.
1. We probably already confirmed this, but the church in the West is very Catholic in appearance, because we aaaaallllll know that Christianity is Catholic, right? /s Admittedly, more like Anime Catholicism.
2. Katyusha thing only applies to land vehicles. Ships are now all named Nanodesu and planes(in really small text) PANZER VOR MEANS PANZER VOR. Deliberate and blatant shoutouts. Every military vehicle has its name on its side, which makes battles look pretty awkward. This isn't even the most nonsensical thing we have.
3. Socks play a fundamental part in the economy of the west, starting from around the third incident (Sock War is the fourth). Before that, socks are restricted to clergy and nobility. The reason will be explained later.
4. Holy Roman Empire thing is called the Leatherette Empire. Because Holy Leather Dominion was the original thing. Leather takes inspiration from both the Roman and Chinese empires, with a little bit from the Caliphates. Mishmash of the great Old World empires. Leatherette is more explicitly HRE.
5. America will not really be touched upon until WW1 and 2.
Keel, Soubi finished the thing...and let's just say it was less than legible at some parts. Is there a way that we could keep the lyrics but change the instrumental into something where the lyrics don't need to be so fast? Sorry, just pointing out that for some parts I can't understand what they are singing unless I have the lyrics in front of me, and even then I need to wait for the chorus to know which part of the song it's at.
My most sincere apologies. I'm bad at music but I'm critisizing. Sorry.