The Langley Family[note 1] was a family of blacksmiths living in the Kingdom of Lucifenia. One of its most prominent members, Chartette Langley, became famous for her key involvement in the Lucifenian Revolution.
During the fifth century EC, Langley married and sired a daughter with his wife on April 1, EC 474, naming her Chartette Langley. The family later supported the Lucifenian Resistance with arms and information about the royal palace in EC 500. Chartette later fought alongside the resistance during its assault on the palace during the Lucifenian Revolution later that year.
In EC 504, Chartette settled in the Beelzenian Empire, joining the imperial army and becoming the captain of the Langley Unit. Following the end of the empire's war with the Kingdom of Marlon the following year, Chartette left the army. After the Four Horsemen Incident in EC 508, the traveler fled east and became a blacksmith in Jakoku, changing her name to "Saruteito" and founding a village in the nation's Enkoku region. Chartette later married and sired progeny, founding the Rangu Clan. She later smithed weapons for the Tokugawa faction during the Jakoku Civil War before being burned to death by Julia IR in EC 549.
Hell on EarthEdit
After the destruction of the Third Period, all the dead members of the Langley family residing in the Heavenly Yard were dragged back down to the earth as the ground world merged with the Hellish Yard.
Conceptualization and OriginEdit
- The surname Langley is derived from Old English, meaning "long meadow"; in Norse, it means "long life".
- ↑ The Daughter of Evil Schedule Book 2013
- ↑ The Daughter of Evil: Clôture of Yellow – Chapter 3, Section 1
- ↑ The Daughter of Evil: Clôture of Yellow – Chapter 3, Section 2
- ↑ The Daughter of Evil: Praeludium of Red – Chapter 1, Section 2
- ↑ The Daughter of Evil: Praeludium of Red – Epilogue
- ↑ Deadly Sins of Evil: The Tailor of Enbizaka
- ↑ "Seven Crimes and Punishments" – Prologue
- ↑ ラングレー