Healing magic involved accelerating one's regeneration from physical injuries at a quicker pace. This could range from healing days in advance of the average human to completely recovering mere seconds after the wound was inflicted. The strength of the healing magic could also be so strong as to resurrect someone from being burned to a crisp.
The only known healers were those who forged a contract with the Demons of Sin; as a result, only the power of another demon could kill a contractor. The contractor's ability to heal was, however, affected by their proximity to the demon, with healing taking longer when they weren't near their vessel of sin. The healing magic could also be hindered by blocking the demon's magic or weakening the demon; similarly, breaking a contract brought an end to the contractor's healing abilities.
Healing magic manifested as an innate ability for Germaine Avadonia as a descendant of the gluttony contractor Banica Conchita, giving her accelerated healing with no conscious effort required save for eating a large amount beforehand. Those with a familial connection to a demon of sin, such as Kayo Sudou, appeared to have healing abilities identical to those of a demon contractor.
- Gilles Derais
- Vlad Tuberci
- Marie Annette
- Rahab Barisol
- Salem Dunbar
- Seth Twiright
- Banica Conchita
- Germaine Avadonia
- Lemy Abelard
- Kayo Sudou
- While Wrath magic is known to hinder the healing abilities of the Demons of Sin, its effects can be negated and instead have healing properties when combined with ziz tiama ink.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Daughter of Evil: Praefacio of Blue – Chapter 4, Section 2
- ↑ Deadly Sins of Evil: Evil Food Eater Conchita – Sorbet
- ↑ Deadly Sins of Evil: Fifth Pierrot – Part 2, Chapter 2
- ↑ Deadly Sins of Evil: Fifth Pierrot – Part 2, Chapter 1
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Deadly Sins of Evil: Evil Food Eater Conchita – Dessert
- ↑ Deadly Sins of Evil: The Tailor of Enbizaka – Chapter 3
- ↑ Deadly Sins of Evil: Evil Food Eater Conchita