The Glassred Family[note 1] was a noble family hailing from the Kingdom of Elphegort. After moving to the Beelzenian Empire, it was promoted to being Marquises of Asmodean. Following the Venomania Event, the family returned to Elphegort and gained political prominence.
Originally indigenous to the Kingdom of Elphegort, the Glassreds later immigrated to Asmodean in the Beelzenian Empire; granted the noble title of Marquis, the Glassred family heads served the Venomania Dukes. Around EC 114, a member married Duke Ilotte Venomania and became his second wife. In EC 115, Gumina was born into the family. At a young age, Marquis Glassred betrothed his daughter to her cousin Sateriasis Venomania.
After Gumina was abducted by her beloved in EC 136 and subsequently freed with his assassination the following year, the family suffered greatly for their connection to the "demon" duke. They later fled with their servants to Elphegort and became involved in its politics. At some point Gumina married and birthed a child. Towards the end of the third century EC, her descendant Megour Glassred was born, the daughter of Elphegort's prime minister. She later married Beelzenia's Duke Muzuri Conchita before being killed by him in March of EC 306.
Hell on Earth
After the destruction of the Third Period, all the dead members of the Glassred family residing in the Heavenly Yard were dragged back down to the earth as the ground world merged with the Hellish Yard.
Conceptualization and Origin
- The name Glassred is a kenning for a "red glass" and is likely a reference to the red glasses worn by Gumina's representative Vocaloid, GUMI.
- Deadly Sins of Evil: The Lunacy of Duke Venomania – Chapter 3
- "The Lunacy of Duke Venomania" – PV
- Deadly Sins of Evil: The Lunacy of Duke Venomania – Chapter 6
- Deadly Sins of Evil: The Lunacy of Duke Venomania – Epilogue
- @mothy_akuno – February 17, 2015 – Lineage Chart
- Deadly Sins of Evil: Evil Food Eater Conchita – Hors D'oeuvre
- "Seven Crimes and Punishments" – Prologue