In EC 999, Nemesis Sudou fired Punishment all over the world, destroying the entirety of the Third Period and all life in it. This caused the Third Period to merge with the Hellish Yard, as well as for the Hellish Yard to pull down all souls residing in the Heavenly Yard.
In EC 1000, Banica Conchita utilized the Neo Black Box created by Seth Twiright to travel to a parallel world aboard Evil's Theater II. She then presumably terrorized the world in pursuit of "evil" food.
Due to the twins Adam and Eve prematurely starting a Re_birthday in EC 1000, the twins, Gammon Octo and Irina Clockworker were brought to a repeat of the Third Period, Irina becoming Alice Merry-Go-Round and living her life during the BT era. The Third Period's previous history then repeated numerous times.
Thanks to the intervention of Allen Avadonia in EC 1000, he and his twin Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche used a golden key to create a new world: the Fourth Period. Said new world had a minimized influence by the gods and other beings from the previous world.
The Third Period was created to allegedly last for roughly one thousand years; due to the makeup of its rules, it was destined to end in one of four ways. Said endings were typically orchestrated by a set of irregulars. However, it was also possible for all four endings to take place simultaneously, as well as for one ending's effects to be counteracted and thus turned into that of another ending.
In particular, the Levin Bible noted that each of the endings would be under the four masters; the Master of the Graveyard would bring death and eat everyone, the Master of the Court would bring trial, with everyone receiving judgment, the Master of the Hellish Yard would bring hell, with everyone being eternally unforgiven, and the Master of the Heavenly Yard would bring atonement, possibly revealing the way to "utopia".
Conceptualization and OriginEdit
- The four endings themselves are based upon the events predicted in the biblical Book of Revelation, foretelling the Last Judgment and the end of the world; they are Judgment, Death, Hell, and Heaven.
- The Third Period's "true ending" is described as "ta eschata", Greek for "the doctrine of the last things"; it is also the base for the term eschatology, a branch of the theology concerned with the end of the world.
- Ending Boy Hänsel (mentioned only)
- Deadly Sins of Evil: Master of the Heavenly Yard (first appearance)
- Seven Crimes and Punishments (story) (alternate timeline; first mentioned)
- Outlaw & Lychgate (mentioned only)
- Clockwork Lullaby (album)
- ↑ "Seven Crimes and Punishments" – Prologue
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Deadly Sins of Evil: Master of the Heavenly Yard – Chapter 12
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Ending Boy Hänsel"
- ↑ The Muzzle of Nemesis – CD Case
- ↑ Deadly Sins of Evil: Master of the Heavenly Yard
- ↑ "Seven Crimes and Punishments"
- ↑ Deadly Sins of Evil: Master of the Heavenly Yard – Chapter 8