Evils Kingdom is an album released by Akuno-P on December 22, 2010. Announced as the first full-length album by mothy, it features sixteen songs along with a twenty-two page, fully colored booklet. The album's jacket was illustrated by Ichika.
- Moonlit Bear
- Tale of Abandonment on a Moonlit Night
- Chrono Story
- The Lunacy of Duke Venomania
- Evil Food Eater Conchita
- Twiright Prank
- The Daughter of Evil
- The Servant of Evil
- Regret Message
- The Daughter of White
- The Tailor of Enbizaka
- Judgment of Corruption
- Miniature Garden Girl
- Heartbeat Clocktower
- The Song that Resounds with Lu Li La, Lu Li La
Conceptualization and OriginEdit
- The album continues the theme concerning the events of Evil's Theater, with its booklet describing the exchange between an intruder and Ma; a similar trend is continued in the album Evils Forest.
- The album cover depicts five of the seven vessel owners in the series with their respective vessels of sin, with Gumina Glassred being featured in place of Nemesis Sudou and the Clockworker's Doll appearing without Margarita Blankenheim.
- In the mirrors surrounding Riliane and Allen, the images of "Rin" and an unknown character respectively are seen reflected on the mirrors' surfaces.
- In the album booklet, Ma alludes to the fate of the trespasser when explaining to them the film concerning the Clockworker's Doll; this reference elaborated upon in Evils Court.
- During the film concerning Gear, Ma muses she would use wordplay for the intruder to help them discern her identity; should the reader scour the booklet for clues to her code, they will end up with the word "Magician".
- Curiously, the timeline documents provided in the booklet are partially burned at the bottom, hiding the information concerning EC 999.
- When overlaying an illustration of the theater on a starry night over the CD, the letters and numbers can be arranged to match up with the illustration's holes; the word "crescent" can be revealed, as well as the words "twilight" and "mirror" in a mirrored format.
- When overlaying the CD with an illustration of a moon, the letters match up to "Blackbox" and "Solitude".
- When overlaying the lyrics for The Song that Resounds with Lu Li La, Lu Li La, it spell out "Taizai no Utsuwa" which means "Vessels of Sin".