Elluka Clockworker may refer to:
- Elluka Chirclatia, a priestess from Magic Kingdom Levianta and the fiancée of Kiril Clockworker.
- Elluka Clockworker, a mage tasked by Held to collect the vessels of sin and the constructed personality of Levia.
- Mayrana Blossom, a sorceress who takes up the name "Elluka Clockworker" in order to impersonate her.
- Ma, a Jakoku missionary using the name "Elluka Clockworker".
- Kayoko Sudou, a woman in the fourth period who used "Elluka" as an alias.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.