Originally settled in Lucifenia, the only known family member at the time, Nagisa Coulomb, became involved in the Lucifenian Revolution by supplying weapons to the revolutionaries. At some point she began an affair with the Venom Mercenaries' leader, Gast Venom and became pregnant by him, but Gast died during the revolution before the son was born.
Nagisa's son went on to have a daughter; said daughter started working as a prostitute in Asmodean. Eventually she became pregnant by a customer and gave birth to a son, Gatt. The woman raised him on her own, facing discrimination together due to their relation to Gast and her own profession.
Gatt went on to serve in the military and became a lieutenant general. He later allied himself with Julia Abelard and became part of her criminal organization Père Noël as Sixth Venom. Gatt served Julia and completed many assassinations under her orders. Eventually, he was tasked with killing the mage Elluka Clockworker and was trusted with Grim the End to do so, however Elluka electrocuted him and tied him to a tree, leaving him to become arrested.
Hell on Earth
Conceptualization and Origin
- The family name may be derived from the coulomb, a unit of electric charge used in science.
- Fifth Pierrot (first mentioned in PV)
- Master of the Heavenly Yard (appears in PV)
- Deadly Sins of Evil: Gift from the Princess who Brought Sleep (first appearance)
- Deadly Sins of Evil: Fifth Pierrot
- The Demonic Twin Blades
- Gift Bonus Story
- Quartets of Evil (non-canon appearance)