The Corpa Family[note 1] was a family of merchants in the Kingdom of Lucifenia. Building their business since the region was part of the Beelzenian Empire, the Corpas became a major family of businessmen throughout the centuries.
At some point, the Corpa family founded its own business in Rolled, Lucifenia. Sometime during the turn of the fourth century EC, Lionel Corpa joined the Association and worked as the underground organization's information broker for Lucifenia.
After the foundation of the Kingdom of Lucifenia in EC 399, the Corpa family eventually made connections with the Lucifenian Royal Family. The family later allied with the Freezis Family and joined its proposed commerce alliance during the EC 490s. Following the commerce alliance's dissolution by EC 531, the Corpa family prospered as merchants in the new Lucifenian Republic. On October 6, EC 609, Ton Corpa was murdered in his home by Lemy Abelard. On April 4, EC 944, Mata Corpa was killed by Elluka "Ma" Clockworker after he gained possession of the Marlon Spoon.
Hell on EarthEdit
After the destruction of the Third Period, all the dead members of the Corpa family residing in the Heavenly Yard were dragged back down to the earth as the ground world merged with the Hellish Yard.
Conceptualization and OriginEdit
- The surname Corpa may be a pun on the word corpus (コーパス), meaning "body".
- Deadly Sins of Evil: Evil Food Eater Conchita
- The Daughter of Evil: Wiegenlied of Green (first appearance)
- The Daughter of Evil: Praeludium of Red
- Deadly Sins of Evil: Fifth Pierrot
- Deadly Sins of Evil: Judgment of Corruption (mentioned only)
- Entr'acte of Evil: The Daughter of Evil Worldguide (mentioned only)
- Epic of Evil: The Daughter of Evil Fanbook (mentioned only)
- ↑ Deadly Sins of Evil: Evil Food Eater Conchita – Dessert
- ↑ The Daughter of Evil: Wiegenlied of Green – Chapter 4, Section 1
- ↑ The Daughter of Evil: Wiegenlied of Green – Chapter 4
- ↑ Deadly Sins of Evil: Fifth Pierrot – Part 1, Chapter 2
- ↑ Deadly Sins of Evil: Judgment of Corruption – Chapter 0
- ↑ "Seven Crimes and Punishments" – Prologue
- ↑ コーパ